Re: Will need for speed heat have cross platform?

by GVlXxf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will need for speed heat have cross platform?

★★ Novice

With all the games nowadays coming out with cross platform I think this game would be super cool and make a much better community with cross platform. Will it be implemented?

Message 1 of 11 (5,460 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Pumped40 

Thanks for posting your suggestion! I'm afraid at the moment we don't have any information about possible cross-play in Need for Speed Heat Embarrassed

I'll move your post to our NFSH forum - if anything changes we will probably post about it on our official channels.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (5,333 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Pumped40 

Thanks for posting your suggestion! I'm afraid at the moment we don't have any information about possible cross-play in Need for Speed Heat Embarrassed

I'll move your post to our NFSH forum - if anything changes we will probably post about it on our official channels.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 11 (5,334 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Pumped40 Sorry but as long as we dont have cross via consolls, i dont see it come on pc game except from games from Microsoft themselves. Only racing games with cross these days are Forza, i think it will be a while before we se racinggames like NFS on cross. Anyway its not up too EA too decide, this is all on Microsoft and Sony. If they can come too an agreement, mayby that will give us more cross games for pc in a near future.
Message 3 of 11 (5,315 Views)

★★ Novice
@BVBgamer88 I just don’t see how it couldn’t happen I mean the new modern warfare will have cross play between all console and pc
Message 4 of 11 (5,313 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Pumped40 Yeah but like i said cross is still a niche marked, not many shooters have cross either. Just take Ghost Recon Wildlands\Breakpoint, those games dont have cross either. Same with Battlefield and other shooters, and buy the way i have not seen any game that had cross between PS4 and Xbox 1. But im convinced that that will happen with PS5 and Xbox 2, atleast thats what i hope.
Message 5 of 11 (5,308 Views)

★★ Novice
@BVBgamer88 The only one is rocket league I believe and that is cross play between PS4, Xbox one, PC and switch
Message 6 of 11 (5,290 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Pumped40 Yeah but that is one of few exceptions right now, but yeah i wish more racing games would have cross play. Etc im looking forward too Grid 2019 coming next month, would love if that game had cross play. But i higly doubt it thats why i ,dont think Heat either will support that. Mayby cross leaderboards is the closest you will get, i think that is the best you can hope for.
Message 7 of 11 (5,268 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

NFS heat on PC has cheat mods! I stopped playing it moved to console once saw YouTube uploaders like BlackPanther showing all a mod for infinite NOS, ult+ turbo and super chargers and other user designed cheat parts that turned the RSR into a 9000hp, there’s isn’t a word I’d feel right mentioning, and there’s even a gate bypass mod where you don’t have drive thru Gates it widens the allowed tolerance so basically opening shortcuts for players, so how can anyone think crossplay could would, console cheating and modding is harder, windows operating system is Swiss cheese has so many holes it’s a hackers dream, why we get update notices daily it seems. If they bring it out they better have an option to select out of it, cause I’ll end up getting another account banned for calling out cheats. 

Message 8 of 11 (2,964 Views)

★ Pro
@FPVDREY76 bruh look at gta 5 youbalways have cheaters even on console. When you mod gamefiles in gta you can't even go to online. Cheaters won't be a big issue especially for a casual game like this.
Message 9 of 11 (2,929 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Pumped40 if u is a console player, don't demand this, PC have many cheating players. i didn't say the game full of cheating, but if u is playing on console, just damand on cross platform btw xbox and PS. whatever game it is, if u is playing on console, still there, PC is a place where full of cheating players
Message 10 of 11 (2,916 Views)