Re: Will battlefield 5 get instant action (like battlefront 2) after the last up

by larzard0911

Original Post

Will battlefield 5 get instant action (like battlefront 2) after the last update

★★★ Newbie

Will battlefield 5 get instant action (like battlefront 2) after the last update. As battlefield 5 will probably die Out.. Will bots become available, like they are in battlefront 2s instant action.. Just to keep some point to the game? 

Message 1 of 6 (998 Views)

Re: Will battlefield 5 get instant action (like battlefront 2) after the last up

EA DICE Team
@warrick523 Not that I'm aware of will be added.

/Atic
Message 2 of 6 (965 Views)

@warrick523 

The servers aren't getting shut down, there just won't be any new updates so you'll still be able to play against other players and stuff. I haven't seen anyone speak about adding bots to the game but I guess it's not impossible

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 6 (951 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I can't really see them adding bots at this point, given that only one content update remains and bots weren't added to their other recent past Battlefield games (by that I mean BF4 & BF1) I wouldn't mind being proved wrong though. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 4 of 6 (919 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@warrick523 Combined Arms and single player war stories contain bots if you're looking for an AI challenge. It's also a good way to build and hone your skills by going up difficulty level Standard smile
Message 5 of 6 (840 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there a specific reason why this can't be implemented into any battlefield game (post BF 2)?

Would love to play some amazing maps and game modes from back then, but there isn't enough players in the servers.

Battlefield 3 for example... Alot of people paid premium and pre orders for additional maps that can no longer be played. I checked out Return to Karkand map in BF3 yesterday... empty. Though I did pre order just for legacy maps.

I think you know where I'm going with this.

I purchased something that I had no knowledge of an expiration date being some where in there.

Come on... I am a loyal customer to you and invested alot of money in EA.

Can you sort it out?  It's a small ask from your customers and investors.

Message 6 of 6 (768 Views)