Will apex make a team death match game mode

by JackMcC36

Original Post

Re: Will apex make a team death match game mode

★★★★★ Guide

@Roadmay 

Are you kidding me now titanfall 2 was a good game and you can’t spend 15-30 dollars for it this world we live in is pathetic 

Message 31 of 44 (620 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@neillkorey  It looks dead to me , no room show , half hour matchmaking , high ping match , everything feels awful . I want the player base of Asian grow bigger , serious not kidding .

BTW console is not include .

Message 32 of 44 (612 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Roadmay wrote:

@neillkorey  It looks dead to me , no room show , half hour matchmaking , high ping match , everything feels awful . I want the player base of Asian grow bigger , serious not kidding .

There is no half hour matchmaking.  Stop talking nonsense.  I play the game everday matchmaking only takes minutes at the most.  I also don't have high ping and nothing feels awful.  In fact the matchmaker is pretty awesome and matches are almost always competitive.

That's why i *'d at people worried about long queue times if they added an match maker for apex legends.   Gimme a break...

Message 33 of 44 (584 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@RichAC  Yeah yeah yeah you are right , it is not so crazy all the time . Sometimes the matchmaking circle rotate like endless , when it done I found me into a match the ping is higher than 200

The worst thing is I can't check which server have player .

Message 34 of 44 (571 Views)

★★ Pro

@Roadmay wrote:

@RichAC  Yeah yeah yeah you are right , it is not so crazy all the time . Sometimes the matchmaking circle rotate like endless , when it done I found me into a match the ping is higher than 200

The worst thing is I can't check which server have player .

You live in Asia you said?   Definitely not the case in  Europe or NA at all.

Message 35 of 44 (563 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

For DM, I bought Titanfall 2 last weekend, after waiting more than 20 Minutes for a Titanfall 2 deathmatch, without titans selected, at best gaming time -> No game found.

Message 36 of 44 (517 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@RichAC wrote:

@Roadmay wrote:

There is no half hour matchmaking.  Stop talking nonsense.  I play the game everday matchmaking only takes minutes at the most.  I also don't have high ping and nothing feels awful.  In fact the matchmaker is pretty awesome and matches are almost always competitive.

That's why i *'d at people worried about long queue times if they added an match maker for apex legends.   Gimme a break...

Bought TF2 when it's on sale. The game is so good for its sales price, but I can only play story mode.

It's completely dead in Asia ( TF2 is never popular here in the first place).

That's why i *'d at people worried about long queue times if they added an match maker for apex legends. 

Queue time will be longer obviously and even unplayable in certain servers. I dun really see what's wrong here.

Message 37 of 44 (506 Views)

★★ Pro

@d3adc3II wrote:

@RichAC wrote:

@Roadmay wrote:

Bought TF2 when it's on sale. The game is so good for its sales price, but I can only play story mode.

It's completely dead in Asia ( TF2 is never popular here in the first place).

That's why i *'d at people worried about long queue times if they added an match maker for apex legends. 

Queue time will be longer obviously and even unplayable in certain servers. I dun really see what's wrong here.

Sucks to be in asia I guess.  No  problem queuing in NA.     Seems that Apex is a problem in asia too with the rampant cheating.   Seems like a problem with your society not the games.

Message 38 of 44 (475 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You couldnt be more wrong.

Message 39 of 44 (350 Views)

@JackMcC36 How would this differ from the current mode? Isn’t it already a team death match?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 40 of 44 (350 Views)