Will apex make a team death match game mode

by JackMcC36

Original Post

Re: Will apex make a team death match game mode

★★ Novice
It would not be the same. Instead of advanced movement with titans we'll have a hero shooter-like boots on the ground (sort of) game. It'd be like Overwatch but the devs care about they're playerbase. (I agree that Titanfall 2 need more players though.)

Message 21 of 44 (576 Views)

★★ Novice
I don't think that apex will have multiplayer (TDM, Capture the flag, ect.) but it would be awesome and I think it would actually work with the game.
Message 22 of 44 (568 Views)

★★★★ Guide
CoD BO4 is the game with multi game modes.

And ppl whine to put Blackout out and make it a standalone game lol
Message 23 of 44 (560 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I hope they make a TDM mode, I was talking to my buddy about this. I play this game for the movement, the gunplay and the graphics. I personally would just play TDM over the BR portion just because I love constant action.
Message 24 of 44 (539 Views)

★★ Novice

Signed to +1

Message 25 of 44 (488 Views)

★★ Pro

@Megatf_TwitchTV wrote:
I hope they make a TDM mode, I was talking to my buddy about this. I play this game for the movement, the gunplay and the graphics. I personally would just play TDM over the BR portion just because I love constant action.

why not just play titanfall 2?

Message 26 of 44 (475 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

People make me laugh everything would have to be reworked for team death match ttk abilities hitboxs 

that being said I am all for a tdm I just don’t see it happening 

Message 27 of 44 (459 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

They should do TDM and just shrink the map to skull town only to get that area out of everyone's system once and for all 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Large smile
Message 28 of 44 (441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

You people talk about BR purists while in the same breath demand that companies bend to everything you want in a game just because you think it would be fun.  It's a BR game, if you want TDM, go play COD or battlefield.   They won't even do solo que's why in gods name would they re-tool their entire game for TDM? 

Message 29 of 44 (434 Views)

★★★ Guide

I hope they can merge Titanfall 2 and Apex Legends , like Battlefield series use one menu to show all states of branch titles . Please allow people free to play the multi-player mode of TF2 but nothing will be unlock or receive benefit before purchase the game , so we don't need to waste lots of time on matchmaking .

Message 30 of 44 (428 Views)