Will apex make a team death match game mode

by JackMcC36

Original Post

Re: Will apex make a team death match game mode

★★★★★ Guide

That's a great idea. 

We've seen it in other games like combat arms, for example, that different modes are even helpful to divide the players giving you a totally different game experience: what i have seen in ca is that average players use to play tdm or fast respawn modes while the slower modes were for player who wanted to play a bit more seriously, listening to the footsteps, givin the tactic its importance and working with and for the team! 

Message 11 of 44 (1,062 Views)

★ Pro

Non-BR modes have absolutely no place in a BR game.

Message 12 of 44 (1,050 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
i want deathmatch. i wanna understand how shooting in this game works. i want to have a possibility to practice before match. looting for 20 min just to get killed in the end is not fun, it's frustrating
Message 13 of 44 (1,028 Views)

★★ Guide
Honestly they just need to add something in terms of new game modes because its getting very stale

My vote is for solos but a fun new team mode would be fine squads alone however is not good enough
Message 14 of 44 (1,023 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Biochemikas wrote:

Non-BR modes have absolutely no place in a BR game.

I don't understand this purist belief that something doesn't belong in a game. Especially when it's something that would exist separate from the core mode.

Even Counter-Strike has Deathmatch and a bunch of other modes. Valve chose not to let those other modes influence changes that would disrupt the balance of their core defusal game mode.

Even the pros embrace community deathmatch servers with that game because it's a far better 'on demand target practice' than defusal offers.

Message 15 of 44 (1,007 Views)

★★★ Guide

This is a battle royal game and was marketed as such, I can't see them adding in game modes like TDM and capture the flag. Black ops 4 has all this because that's how it was marketed, Battlefield V has all this because that's how it was marketed.

The only thing I could see them doing are limited time events, like king of the hill or everyone gets a certain weapon type.

I just don't see tdm being a good mode for this game and I only think if it was added it would hurt the battle royal portion of the game.

Message 16 of 44 (998 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Cipax wrote:

This is a battle royal game and was marketed as such, I can't see them adding in game modes like TDM and capture the flag. Black ops 4 has all this because that's how it was marketed, Battlefield V has all this because that's how it was marketed.

The only thing I could see them doing are limited time events, like king of the hill or everyone gets a certain weapon type.

I just don't see tdm being a good mode for this game and I only think if it was added it would hurt the battle royal portion of the game.

Has been marketed as a BR  because BR's is the mode everybody want to play at the moment; maybe in a few months it will change. Sorry mate but the "so has been marketed" expression is not valid! 

Message 17 of 44 (993 Views)

★★★ Guide

@AWOL_312  is PUBG anything else other then a BR game? What people are asking for in Apex Legends is pretty much Titanfall.

Message 18 of 44 (988 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Cipax wrote:

@AWOL_312  is PUBG anything else other then a BR game? What people are asking for in Apex Legends is pretty much Titanfall.

This is the point, gamers jump from a game to another looking for the best gaming experience; now Apex is the title to play with and players are already looking forward to other modes: if they do not get them they will move aheadh to the next game. 

This are market rules, not mine!

And if they want another Titanfall they will have another Titanfall. 

Message 19 of 44 (980 Views)

★★ Novice

That belief is so dumb. Non-BR modes can be in BR games and they can be fun. They;re not always needed, but in Apex' case I think it would work and it might actually be fun!

Message 20 of 44 (938 Views)