Re: Will apex make a team death match game mode

by cooperal1012

Original Post

Will apex make a team death match game mode

★★ Newbie

I was playing apex and thought what if ea made a team deathmatch game mode? That would be so amazing and incredibly fun and it would for sure stomp on Fortnite if this happened.

Message 1 of 44 (9,322 Views)

★ Apprentice

Think this would be a great idea to be added H1Z1 had a kind of deathmatch mode that was useful for warming up before you hoped into a game and i think apex could really use a mode like this.

Message 2 of 44 (9,310 Views)

★★★★ Guide

If Respawn are interested in pitching the Apex Legends as a candidate for the next big esport it would be in their best interest to include a quick respawn mode with non-stop action.

When games like Counter-strike gives power to the players the competitive audience will often flock to community deathmatch servers to keep their aim on point; against targets that act like real people, because they are real people.

Message 3 of 44 (9,305 Views)

★ Guide

I agree! If they make permanent TDM, CTF, or Assault/Rush/Arm-Disarm modes, they can have all my money for their microtransaction store until Halo: Infinite drops.

And honestly? It's really unfortunate how many newer gamers seem to have forgotten that other game modes exist. Like, I understand the appeal of a Battle Royale setup, but until people had the server power to handle hosting enough matches so that the first people out could jump right back into a new game...it had to have been a DOA mode outside of pre-organized matches. It has elevated the skill ceiling a lot...but they kinda burned the ladder, too. There's less repetition in that you can't "respawn and try again" in the traditional FPS sense. I like high action and constant gun fights without going on a scavenger hunt in between.

Message 4 of 44 (9,254 Views)

★ Guide
If they introduced a deathmatch mode in any BR (which, granted, I want them to, so bad), I think the "warming up" deathmatch mode would quickly become "the game" compared to the BR mode. Yeah, you'll still have some folks who want the whole Japanese Movie experience (sans explosive collars), but if you gave a group of average players the option between more gunfights and stable gun stats or fewer gun fights and more downtime to "get ready for a gunfight," I think you'd see a lot of people just playing TDM instead of the BR mode. Then, the esports crowd will glomp onto the TDM mode (because fans of two teams watching their favorite team play an entire match will stay longer than fans of 20 teams hoping their teams lasts the first 2 minutes), and it becomes the new face of the game for the public.
Message 5 of 44 (9,248 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Why not just play titanfall 2? That’s what you’re asking for, to the tee.
Message 6 of 44 (9,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

cause apex has more players and its free

Message 7 of 44 (9,164 Views)

★ Guide

I wouldn't mind this at all...it's pretty much what bo4 is. I wouldn't think it would be too hard to do either since respawn has this already essentially in Titanfall 1&2. It would pretty much just be combining the 2 games. I wouldn't even be mad if it was an expansion type deal. I would pay the 20 bucks Titanfall costs if it got me both game styles in 1 title

Message 8 of 44 (9,118 Views)

★ Guide

this is really great idea . because everytime after jump u spend time to get and upgrade guns and die in seconds or min . and then again find another team at main menu.  

so there should be TDM atleast. 

Message 9 of 44 (9,109 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

More game modes would be great and add to the life of the game.

Message 10 of 44 (9,049 Views)