Will Respawn reintroduce character trackers more frequently?

by shtupurgnamakit

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will Respawn reintroduce character trackers more frequently?

★★★★ Apprentice

Last Christmas I missed out on Pathfinder's original tracker and figured I'd never get one of him. When the Mirage tracker came I was unable to play due to a nerve condition in my hands.

I figured oh well don't have Patherfinder's won't have his. Now in this new event they have a new Pathfinder And I was like noooooooo. Now I probably won't see another Mirage tracker for another entire year. It is good to know sometime I'll get another chance, but not for a long time. Oh well I guess. 

Message 1 of 6 (498 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will Respawn reintroduce character trackers more frequently?

Champion
@shtupurgnamakit I believe there is supposed to be something for mirage during an upcoming tournament where if you watch the tourney you get some mirage items. I'm not sure if they included the tracker or not.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (492 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@shtupurgnamakit I believe there is supposed to be something for mirage during an upcoming tournament where if you watch the tourney you get some mirage items. I'm not sure if they included the tracker or not.
Message 2 of 6 (493 Views)

Champion
@hayhor Oh I forgot about that!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 6 (473 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@hayhor wrote:
@shtupurgnamakitI believe there is supposed to be something for mirage during an upcoming tournament where if you watch the tourney you get some mirage items. I'm not sure if they included the tracker or not.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll keep an eye out. That would be awesome if they had the trackers. Is it like a pro tournament or just something everyone in the community can play?
Message 4 of 6 (468 Views)

Champion
@shtupurgnamakit It is a pro tourney. On other games EA has given people stuff if they watched the event on twitch.
Message 5 of 6 (461 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@hayhor wrote:
@shtupurgnamakitIt is a pro tourney. On other games EA has given people stuff if they watched the event on twitch.

Oh ok, I thought it was a community event. I don't watch twitch. At least now I know at some point it will come around again. Will just have to wait awhile. I may play less of Apex but don't plan on ever abandoning it. Thanks for all your info. Cheers.

Message 6 of 6 (328 Views)