Will Leviathans just stand there?

by TomatoGun97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will Leviathans just stand there?

★ Guide

Are the Leviathans going to just remain still, or will they start wrecking stuff around the map? I love that they're here now, but it'd be awesome if they did a little more. Thoughts?

Message 1 of 39 (1,267 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will Leviathans just stand there?

★★★ Expert

First time I saw the Leviathans standing there like frozen, I thought there's a bug. A few games later I  was moving around one's foot and there was a fight nearby, and suddenly it lifted its leg. I was hoping for the leviathan to stomp those damn weaponized cucarachas or move away, crush some buildings, shake the island to make some rocks fall and block some ways or at least taking a dump on the map (that could be funny, it could come down with some swollen lootboxes and some nox gas around it, haha). They're way too decorative right now and I can say the same about the flyers, was hoping for these dragons to bite, throw stuff from the air or snatch deathboxes or lootboxes away. Dracarys?

View in thread

Message 17 of 39 (1,266 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro
@TomatoGun97 So you haven't been alive long enough to see it curbstomp hapless campers..?
Message 2 of 39 (1,252 Views)

★ Guide
@EryxApex I've won a few games already. Haven't seen it do anything as of yet. Keen to, though
Message 3 of 39 (1,237 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Just joking. I've just seen it move once, but heard it several times. 

Message 4 of 39 (1,230 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

They eat trees 

Message 5 of 39 (1,227 Views)

★ Guide

Hahaha, I know, man. Yeah, I reckon they need more influence on the match

Message 6 of 39 (1,186 Views)

★ Guide
@Sp4ceb4lls The trees could fall over or something, and then they'd go insane. I like your thinking
Message 7 of 39 (1,183 Views)

★ Expert

One stomped right next to me, kicked up a bunch of dirt.

Message 8 of 39 (1,180 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TomatoGun97 They stand there being awesome, eat leaves and kick up storms... I believe you either have to be in the vicinity of their hoof/feet/leg or do some damage for them to lift their leg and then just stomp on you. Or it may just be random.

First time I was like 'wow so that's how it looks', second time I saw that (couple matches further) saw my worthless teammate being crushed...

but in any case, if I hear/see him lift his leg and I'm nearby, I'm assuming there's enemies near him so I just go towards his leg. This is until I actually can confirm that it's a random occurrence, but I don't think that it is tho.
Message 9 of 39 (1,143 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

L001 and L002 : "I'm here so I won't get fined" 

Message 10 of 39 (1,132 Views)