Will Jedi Survivor be on GeforceNow

by Jorrrrrrooo000

Original Post

Will Jedi Survivor be on GeforceNow

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

My PC does not have enough power. I do not own a PS5 / XsX.

Will the Jedi Survivor be on GeForce Now?

Message 1 of 13 (9,428 Views)

Re: Will Jedi Survivor be on GeforceNow

★ Apprentice
@Jorrrrrrooo000 Most likely not, as geforce now has a very limited library of games and they would have announced a partnership with EA if it was going to be added on launch day. That doesn't rule it out being added further down the line, though, but I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.
Message 2 of 13 (9,314 Views)

Community Manager

HI @Jorrrrrrooo000 Currently SW: Jedi Survivor will be available on the following platforms:

I would recommend keeping an eye on our social media channel and news page for any announcements, updates, or changes. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 13 (9,002 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That's a lot of hyperlinks to say: "No"

And it's a shame, because I've stated I don't own a XsX, Ps5, powerful PC. So it would be illogical to spend my $$$ add those hyperlinks...

(I'm just disappointed)

Message 4 of 13 (8,975 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@JoelZimmermann 

I've played Falen Order on Stadia, Xbox One and GeForce Now.

I would consider myself as a "shut up and take my money" consumer for Jedi Survivor... Well to bad, I'll redirect my time and money to the upcoming Zelda 

Message 5 of 13 (8,946 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I'm in same situation, no console, no recent pc.

A release on GeForce NOW is the only way that I have, as many of us, to play recent titles. I'm very happy with the nvidia service (ultimate tiers) and no intention to change.

Nvidia GFN is just a pc like that supports Epic, Steam and even EA. So it's only up to you, EA, to consider this platform, with a very small effort of integration, especially if you think about the well being of your loyal players.

I even re purchased jedi fallen order to be able to play on GFN, because I purchased it on an unsupported one initially. A shame ! I will not do it again. 

In doubt, I will save my $$, or spend them on another one. But not to pre order Survivor.

Message 6 of 13 (8,394 Views)

why

★★★ Newbie

why won't Jedi survivor come to xb1 and ps4 what if we want to play it but can't afford the new-gen consoles? Jedi survivor was great and want to continue the story 

Message 7 of 13 (8,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium if you bring Jedi Survivor to GeforceNow I buy it otherwise not. Simple. Obviously having played the first one on GeforceNow if you don't give me the chance to play the second one I won't buy any more EA products because you are not reliable. HI.
Message 8 of 13 (7,894 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Manto82g Yeah I’d also love it on GFN!
Message 9 of 13 (7,854 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I understand it won't be on GFN at launch, but I would hope it would become available in the near future. 

Message 10 of 13 (5,659 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help