Re: Will Hardcore mode be in Battlefield 2042?

by FoRRTrESx

Original Post

Will Hardcore mode be in Battlefield 2042?

★★★ Apprentice

Very curious to know if anyone has an idea if Hardcore mode will make its way into Battlefield 2042. Battlefield V had it come in a very late update. I am hoping it comes right off the start of 2042. I still play BF4 to this day and the Hardcore community is still very strong. 

Message 1 of 37 (13,096 Views)

★★ Pro

that will be a random guess.

we can only wait and hope for the best.

Message 2 of 37 (13,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In my opinion it's bad enough that they decided to drop the idea of putting any effort to create a heart racing, nail biting thriller of a storyline. It's like there's not artistic attachment. Because battlefield V didn't have hardcore mode for the majority of it's life at this point in time, I have noticed that a lot of new games have a free multiplayer and separate full priced game with a beautiful campaign. But in the case of this new battlefield 2042 not only did they drop the campaign but even if they make this game free to public at launch without a hardcore mode then I'm not going to waste my already limited harddrive space

Message 3 of 37 (12,695 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@zschillzz Snipefest is okay as a novelty. I swore by hardcore but the way it is for BF4 is just bad. If there is no proper sniper suppression or at least when they get winged they take an aim penalty I would probably main the version. I just hope good no 3D spotting servers will be available.
Message 4 of 37 (12,681 Views)

★ Apprentice

Please for the love of gawd put HC in the game.

Message 5 of 37 (12,673 Views)

Hello @zschillzz

We have no info on Hardcore Mode at this moment. Im sure we will be able to play Hardcore if not on Official DICE Servers, then we will be able to play Hardcore on our own Servers.

Also no info on RSP/Community Games. Hope we will get someore informations on EA Play in July 22. Stay Tuned. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 6 of 37 (12,657 Views)

★★★ Novice

No hardcore= no me= no my money

Message 7 of 37 (12,070 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

As far as I'm a deep Hardcore player, with the inteoduction of BF Portal I don't see the probleme if yes or no they're going to add an "official hardcore mode".

As @WindowsManTv_CZE said, we can just create it ourself!

What can you ask better than creating yourself your perfect rules? 

Message 8 of 37 (12,065 Views)

★★★ Novice

It isn't the same on public servers where the hosts can kick anyone for anything. Dedicated HC servers provide populated rooms with no host greifing BS.

Message 9 of 37 (11,549 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hopefully will have hardcore mode. I never understand why it's been a late add on in BF1 and BFV. HC community still large and you can easily find full HC servers in BF4

Message 10 of 37 (11,537 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help