Re: Will DICE show PS4 and Xbox 1 gameplay? Not alot of folks have next gen *

by trip1ex

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will DICE show PS4 and Xbox 1 gameplay? Not alot of folks have next gen consoles

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

So, im really hoping DICE will show gameplay for the Xbox 1,Xbox one X and ps4 and ps4 pro, along side PC and the next gen consoles. WHY? Well, let's be real not many can get there hands on the xbox series X or a ps5 as of now. I know, all the comments will say, Get a PC or "But I got a ps5 or Xbox Series X easily" lol I'm not paying 1000 when the base console is 500... Anyways, hope we can see gameplay for last gen, most of your console players that will buy this game, will be on Last gen, look at Cyberpunk 2077 disaster with last gen consoles... 

Message 1 of 11 (642 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hello @HawkeyeAM47

In June 13, DICE will show Gameplay Reveal and we will see if they show Old-Gen Console Gameplay.

Personaly i think it will looks like BFV by the graphics as PS4 and Xbox One can't handle more. Standard smile

Also keep in minds that DICE has the experience in development for Old and New consoles already and that Cyberpunk Is open world game.
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (619 Views)

All Replies

Hello @HawkeyeAM47

In June 13, DICE will show Gameplay Reveal and we will see if they show Old-Gen Console Gameplay.

Personaly i think it will looks like BFV by the graphics as PS4 and Xbox One can't handle more. Standard smile

Also keep in minds that DICE has the experience in development for Old and New consoles already and that Cyberpunk Is open world game.

- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.

Message 2 of 11 (620 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the reply Standard smile

I'm just re a lly hoping they can show gameplay for Last gen consoles  because majority of players from console will be Ps4 and Xbox 1, ps5s and Xbox Series X are very hard to come by Frown

Message 3 of 11 (615 Views)

@HawkeyeAM47

No problem. Im sure if Old Gen console Gameplay will not be shown at June 13. We will get some footage later or wait for Open Beta..

Message 4 of 11 (612 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

well they aren't going to show ps4/x1 gameplay.  

just like they aren't going to show off gameplay on a 1060 gtx and 4790k i5 cpu on the pc.  

They are going to show off gameplay on very expensive pcs to start with.  Probably not even ps5/xsx.

so performance is something they will not try to show especially at this early stage where the game isn't going to be as optimized as at release.

afaik the only difference otherwise is there are only 64 players on the PS4/X1.  

Message 5 of 11 (597 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm just really hoping the ganeolay is good for old gen consoles, I know the xbox one x and the ps4pro can run it well

Message 6 of 11 (531 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I don't have a PS5/XBOX as of yet. But no way do I want to see the latest Battlefield on this ancient tech. There's just nothing more you can squeeze out of this 10+ year old hardware!  

Message 7 of 11 (509 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I agree with you, but let's he realistic, the MAJORITY OF CONSOLE players will be in Xb1 and ps4 for about another year or two, so it may be smart for them to do some pritorizing for the last gen guys unless you want a cyberpunk situation on there hands. This dang covid crap screwed everything up it seems..

Message 8 of 11 (488 Views)

Hero

My guess would be that all footage will be from PC gameplay. It'd be nice to see footage from last gen, but I think from a PR point of view they'll want the reveal to look as good and hi-res as possible.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 9 of 11 (484 Views)

★★ Pro

First, I play Cyberpunk 2077 on a last gen console (Xbox one S), most if not all the bugs are already fixed for me, and it's defnelly not a disaster game, at least not anymore.

Now about 2042, I imagain that the gameplay grafics will be very similar to BFV, and have smaller maps, I will be more scared about the PC version then older consoles, the last gen console version will have smaller maps and player count, while the version for PC won't, so I'm scared that I will have to upgrade my PC to get this game running, or have an option to choose the 64 maps if my PC can't handle the larger scale.

If my PC can't handle it, I might get an Xbox one S version, since at least I will be able to run the game.

Message 10 of 11 (458 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help