Will Cross-Save Ever Be Available?

by Pixelnaz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will Cross-Save Ever Be Available?

★★★ Newbie

Will cross-saving/cross-progression ever exist?Microsoft just announced they are increasing the price of Xbox Gold (which is required to play Apex) I have a PS5 and don't want to spend extra money to play it. I've been playing since day 3 of its release and I don’t want to lost any of the cosmetic that I've earned throughout the 2 years I've been playing.

Message 1 of 5 (777 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will Cross-Save Ever Be Available?

Community Manager
@Pixelnaz We appreciate the feedback and idea for cross-save, while I can share with the team more players are wanting to see these features. There currently are no announcements if this will be coming.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (761 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I just switched to pc two weeks ago. From what I've read if they were able to do it then it would already be done. 

I believe the biggest problem is all the players that have made 10+ accounts and trying to merge all that together.  If anything I wish they would make you choose 2 accounts and merge them. 

That base r99 skin 🤢🤮🤮🤮

Message 2 of 5 (764 Views)

Community Manager
@Pixelnaz We appreciate the feedback and idea for cross-save, while I can share with the team more players are wanting to see these features. There currently are no announcements if this will be coming.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 5 (762 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

When cross save be available? In the end it would be enough to add up all the cosmetic items and badges (if they are double, it doesn't matter) and add the kill, death and win of all the accounts into a single one that can be used on all platforms.

Message 4 of 5 (458 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@F5arTheB5ard wrote:

I just switched to pc two weeks ago. From what I've read if they were able to do it then it would already be done. 

I believe the biggest problem is all the players that have made 10+ accounts and trying to merge all that together.  If anything I wish they would make you choose 2 accounts and merge them.

people created 10+ account shouldn't be a problem after all... the only thing that counts is the EA account and all the linked accounts, which can be 3 at most (PS, Xbox, PC), maybe 4 if we consider also Nintendo Switch...; so, the maximum number of accounts connected to a same single EA mail to merge is 3, if i'm not wrong. Do you agree?

Message 5 of 5 (317 Views)