Will Battlefield 2042 be playable with a mouse and keyboard on Box series S

by Acheul

Original Post

Re: Will Battlefield 2042 be playable with a mouse and keyboard on Box series S

@Mihaltos You're one of many waiting for this confirmation before buying the game. Like I've said already, native M&K doesn't hurt anyone's experience at all especially with an opt out feature being available for controllers. Hope DICE considers adding it. PC can use controllers so why not the other way round like COD and fortnite allows? 🤷 They are the most popular games around in the market.
Message 241 of 244 (5,632 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Babadook30Maybe the PC players wanting things to be their way on CONSOLES should y'know learn to adapt like mostly everyone else on console? If they don't add m&k I know you're all gonna end up throwing a fit.

Message 242 of 244 (5,592 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@MihaltosMaybe for you PC players you should stick to PC the platform that has your peripherals if you can't live and adapt to using a controller if you think it won't be worth it if it doesn't have m&k on console, but it will be just fine for us console users who are capable of using a controller just as we always have on console.

Message 243 of 244 (5,591 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I've gone ahead and locked this thread as it is going nowhere good.

When posting on AHQ please ensure that you do so in a polite and constructive manner, it is never acceptable to post in a way that is insulting or abusive to any other user.

Should the back and forth in this thread carry over to others then action will be taken.

Please do no create another thread for this same issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 244 of 244 (41,488 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help