Re: Will Apex have a future on Google Stadia?

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@CAGOA33 wrote:

I am confused, in this thread you can't afford a pc the other thread your halfway towards buying one, also you only play fortnite now but you play Apex, think you need to stop drinking and sh*t posting.

If you had actually read all of my recent comments, you'd have read that I have only actually bought a coolermaster case and 1TB SSD with black friday sales. And I stared numerous times in my recent posts that I haven't tied the knot on what CPU GPU and MB combo to purchase.

And since you're a dimwit who can't pass on an opportunity to call somebody who literally never drinks, not even a little, a sh*tposting alcoholic, you're probably too stupid to understand that I may not have 1300 to 1400 just lying around right this very moment, but can accumulate after the holiday season by cutting some other expenses.

I won't actually finish a build untill around May next year.

And because I play Fortnite to enjoy some solo's I would somehow not have any reason to fill out of my BP? or play ranked when my friends are asking to join?

Apparently you're too much of a tard to understand people can play 2 concurrent games, and save money.

Message 11 of 16 (245 Views)

★★★ Expert

To get closer to the topic before it gets closed: I just noticed that Apex is already available on a cloud gaming platform called Boosteroid, which is fairly new (actually still beta) and probably Romanian, as I've seen ads about it on nationall TV channels. Haven't found much feedback about it, but someone did complain about lag already. Anyway, since it's there, I don't see why it wouldn't get on Stadia as well.

Message 12 of 16 (233 Views)

★★★ Guide

Stadia is dead on arrival. There is no future in it for anything but super casual gaming.

With how it is right now, it's impossible to play normal shooters, not even talking about fast paced online shooter like Apex.

Message 13 of 16 (228 Views)

★★ Pro

Me, a console player, witnessing a PC player praising and getting hyped for Stadia:

images.jpg

From the previews I've seen, it's had some serious input lag (for some) for a not-so-cheap gaming option, so atm no thank you.

Message 14 of 16 (227 Views)

★ Guide
@Wingmannedbro Calm down kid, go take your meds.
Message 15 of 16 (219 Views)

★★★ Expert

@CAGOA33 wrote:
@WingmannedbroCalm down kid, go take your meds.

^^^ discredited, lol self burn.

Message 16 of 16 (206 Views)