Re: Wildly inconsistent data centres??

by Daze623

Original Post

Wildly inconsistent data centres??

★★★★★ Pro

So usually you log in, and your Data Centre usually has the same ping ms give or take just a few ms, and the PL 0%.

My local one has been having random different PL each day.

Yesterday it was on 4 with a further one on 0 and not much different ping.

Now today my local one as +20ms ping conpared to usual but every other dataxenrre has 2% loss.

Why are the data centres completely random varying wildly from day to day??? This is not usual. But has been the case sinse season 6

Message 1 of 20 (481 Views)

★ Expert
@1ronKeys could be your connection to the server having issues or the servers themselves having issues. Last week I was having a lot of latency issues but now it's fine.
Message 2 of 20 (479 Views)

@1ronKeys It should be consistent unless they are doing server maintenance or something. Typically system maintenance last no longer than 24 hours.

Mine is typically fairly consistent. So it could be numerous things on your end and from your ISP.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 20 (474 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Daze623 But it looks like RNG something new every day.

It's not formulaic where i have bad internet and everything gets slightly worse.

I was having better connection to a server 5 countries away. Now its different again.

Today it looks more uniform... 20+ extra lag, 0 PL (apparently) and 2 PL everywhere else with increasing ping further they are.

Days before it was all topsy turvy. All over the place. And it's changing drastically every day.
Message 4 of 20 (473 Views)

Champion
@1ronKeys I had some pretty bad speed up lag in my last few games tonight.
Message 5 of 20 (466 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

"78ms 0%" is definitely a lie my legend is constantly gliding all over the place and ping ponging backwards and forward.

Really hate EA. Ever since some years ago *click* these dodgy servers.

Set aside time to play this crap. Now gonna look at what other games I've installed and switch. #unplayable 90% of the time.

Message 6 of 20 (463 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Tested my net and seems fine. Not too far off its best.

Message 7 of 20 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I've actually gone as far as to install a new game.

Haven't really played anything other than Apex for the whole year. So kind of a big thing, could prove to be nail in the coffin. 😕

Message 8 of 20 (416 Views)

Champion

@1ronKeys  I've been playing rocket league since they released it for free. 

Not my usual sort of game to play, but its actually really fun. Wish I had bought it way back now. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 20 (385 Views)

@MandatoryIDtag Part of me is to much of an adult to play rocket league, the other part of me is to much of a gamer to not play it.. The inner conflict is real.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 20 (380 Views)