Wild Eagle Skin

by Huskii96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wild Eagle Skin

★★★ Guide

Hey not sure if I have missed this at all but is the wild eagle skin still floating around if so what's the best way to find this item??

Message 1 of 8 (2,013 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wild Eagle Skin

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Huskii96 

Wild Eagle Skin is a Chapter 4 Premium Cosmetic sold with Sturmwulf german skin.

It may be released but we have no official info, we must regularly see news and the skin packs refresh Standard smile.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,972 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Huskii96 

Wild Eagle Skin is a Chapter 4 Premium Cosmetic sold with Sturmwulf german skin.

It may be released but we have no official info, we must regularly see news and the skin packs refresh Standard smile.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 2 of 8 (1,973 Views)

★ Novice
@莫斯科洛内尔 I have been waiting for a year, and I pay attention to whether it is refreshed every week, but so far I have not seen it appear in the mall again. Does this mean that this content will not exist in the game forever? Will become a thing of the past?
Message 3 of 8 (1,681 Views)

★ Novice

我已经等了一年了,我每周都在关注它是否恢复了活力,但到目前为止,我还没有看到它再次出现在商场里。这是否意味着这个内容不会永远存在于游戏中?会成为过去吗?

Message 4 of 8 (1,680 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please bring back this skin Dice. No 9ne wants to play 2042. Please just listen.

Message 5 of 8 (1,467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, they should update the game to add all the stuff they didn't add

Message 6 of 8 (1,426 Views)

★ Novice

Agreed.  I’m not sure why EA/Dice won’t just put all skins in the game at the very least for purchase. People are willing to pay for this. Heck, I’ve spent more money on this Battlefield than 2042.  Don’t you want to make money? I’m willing to buy these cosmetics I missed out in.  What gives EA?

Message 7 of 8 (1,251 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree,love the customization of character skins,mix match for unique characters. Fantastic. Best custom character options in any battlefield game.

Why take everything away,that was in game and already was in game and never released. Examples holiday skins,Halloween, st patty .ect,CHARMS,EMBLEMS, all the dozens of character skins,weapons and vehicles. What made the game fantastic to me and reasons why I wanted to buy game.

Its October 2023 ,just spent $39.00 real currency dollars on armory character skins.just bought battlefield v.

Don't you want fans playing battlefield V years from now like they do battlefield 3 and 4,why can't you work on battlefield v revamp it,polish it up,tweak it put everything back in.isn't there any pride in the creation of battlefield V all the hard work making and developing the game.I don't get it ,can't even understand it.pride in work,talent,creativity .plans,idea.all the things ,items put into game just to be taken out slot of them like the holiday stuff were aweasome,most of all skins character pre order character skins,p!us all the dozens of other skins poof gone.

The Tech's and workers and staff at EA ,the creator,the person or persons that came up with characters skins, holiday character skins.charms

Were they that un professionally done,sloppy,uncreative nothing to be proud of,ashamed about how bad they were,that someone put all these things and items to be available in game ,multiplayer, all the time and effort and hard work ,talent and creativity .created all this had pride in what they did for someone else to just say,the fans don't deserve all this,we don't care that they would live it,we don't care who created all this content or how much work they put into it.who cares remove it,make it not available ,we don't care our workers did all that for nothing.what a slap to the face,not only for fans but you're team and staff who created battlefield v.      SAD.

Message 8 of 8 (486 Views)