Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Why you don't get Leggos (and I always do) - Explained

by DrBonifarz

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I concur, it has drought patches(days on end) where nothing works, lucky to even get a masterworks drop, for example I bought 100 warchests yesterday & got one usable item(last legendary melee i needed, 5 total out of 100) 20 masterworks ranger melee, there is supposed to be more than just melee in war chest now is there not? I saw none out of 100, for 4 days now not even the daily warchest after the challenge has been completed is dropping just weapons & components, no gear or support seals, have all jav locked at 868 & cant get any legendary items to progress since, 10 hrs straight yesterday not 1 lego!

Message 11 of 21 (285 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

War chests: Well, there are separate ones for melee and gear. Support gear and weapons will be released later. I opened a topic about getting no gear reward for dailies, but it is not clear what triggered this. 

Concerning the impact of difficulty and gear scores on drop rates - seems to be right, but needs statistics to verify. Which means it is still random. E. g. I sometimes get no legos on a full GM3 cata run, and sometimes several on GM1 with lower gear score. The average is maybe around 1-2 per match.

Message 12 of 21 (253 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Currently, in week 2 of this Cataclysm event, there is one warchest available for the new melee weapons (that released last week) and one warchest available for the new javelin gear. If you only buy the melee warchest, you will only get melee weapons. So, you purchased the wrong chest.

Next week should be adding either a support gear warchest or a weapon warchest, and the following week should add whichever warchest remains to be released. The previous warchests will remain, so folks can continue to search for better inscription rolls.

The daily challenges will give you a guaranteed masterwork for the specific javelin you completed it on. This week, the daily challenges are for the new javelin dps gear.

Personally, the daily warchest reward challenges have worked correctly for me.

Message 13 of 21 (246 Views)

★ Guide
@TheReal_USA_MAGA You get plenty of loot now but there is still some kind of diminishing return they don't tell us about. Was getting 2 to 3 legendary a run tuesday and wed. Then thurs and fri lucky to get a single legendary in 10 runs and 50 boxes opened.
Kind of discouraging to play to do 5 gm3 cataclysms with 8 million score and get 3 legendarys total.
Yeah i got 50ish legendary items in two days but now if i play 12 hours a day i won't see 10 total till whatever this loot cockblock is resets.

Message 14 of 21 (225 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@RoninJed No he's not. You're full of *. I'd bet every dollar to my name, I could watch you play for a day and you definitely wouldn't get the drops you're claiming to see. Theres a reddit post where THOUSANDS of players complain about loot. Loots always been the number problem with this game followed closely by content. Yet, you think we should just all believe you get a Lego every run??? Stop it
Message 15 of 21 (199 Views)

★ Guide

@Silversurferguy wrote:

@RoninJed  Enlighten me then. There’s really only one way to get legos and that’s to play on GM 2+. Except I’m a little under leveled for it and GM 3 is out of the question. So do explain how the game is being this stingy with me and how it’s somehow my fault for not rewarded for playing the game. 

No you aren't.  Try GM2 Cataclysm.  It can just about be solo'd.

Run it, several times and you'll absolutely be geared for it.

Soon after you'll be set for GM3, as mostly, you just need to know what to do.

I'm running GM3 on my Storm who is 794, more than half gear is MW. Storm is vastly improved, thank BW!

My Other three javs are mostly Lego.

My Colossus is an absolute terror. Solo murdered the entire spawn of first event, before dropping the posts on GM3.  Still had time to do the Forge and a number secrets.  

Don't be shy about GM2.  Just either know how the events work, or please don't touch the Echoes lol.

Best of luck on your quest for Yellows!

Message 16 of 21 (152 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

how many legen stuff one own isn't important, the most important is the data or talent in that stuff. dont bullish yourself,there was many who get a god gun in the game , i do so for a month since i brought the game at 7/2019, and now i can play GM3 , it's in a melt down mode as i got several "God gun", at least , closely to what i want in the data

Message 17 of 21 (140 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Gaeandilth1 This. When 1.3 dropped it was literally raining legendary. GM2 free play I got 4 lego's in about 15 minutes. After the first day or two (when the game saw I was playing more) it just stopped. Went an entire day getting only 1 legendary. Recently moved and didn't play during that 3 days, turned the game on just now and did 3 GM2 cat runs.

1st run= 3mw 1L
2nd run= 5mw
3rd run= 3mw

And I bet, if I wanted to waste any more of my life hoping Anthem will actually get better and give me the LEGENDARIES I NEED TO PROGRESS TO GM3, INSTEAD OF GIVING ME THE LEGENDARIES IN GM3 TO PROGRESS TO... NOWHERE... then the numbers will likely continue to decline until I'm getting all purple and blue in GM2. You get less, the more you play. Or at least I do.
Message 18 of 21 (133 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

I like this thread.

I see threads with titles suggesting it all sucks or that lego's don't drop.

Good to see that they are unrepresentative experiences misleadingly presented as fact. Thinking

Do try to keep in mind that there are people with issues, it doesn't necessarily mean they are intentionally misleading anyone.

Not everyone has had as easy a time with this game as you have

Message 19 of 21 (83 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Although I do not get a ton of legendary items every day I do get at least 3 or 4 ones after the 1.3.0 update. Most of these are components or gear. Weapons are the most rare legendary items to drop in my case. I play on GM1 level when in Missions and Freeplay, and on GM2 in the cataclysm. I also equip the most powerful items I get.

Message 20 of 21 (60 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help