Why take off season 1 battle pass?

by SkaterMatie

Original Post

Why take off season 1 battle pass?

★★★ Novice

I dont think it's right to take away the season 1 battle pass because players PAID for it and if we didn't finish in time we loose the remaining loot? That isn't right. I was level 98 and nearly done. I took a week break and came back to season 2. Now I've lost the opportunity to finish the season 1 battle pass and get my loot/ skins. I paid for the season battle pass so it shouldn't be right for you to take it away because of a new season (which I was not aware it was coming out). If this isn't fixed I will not buy the season 2 battle pass and will be done with this game. 

Message 1 of 8 (309 Views)

Re: Why take off season 1 battle pass?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@SkaterMatiedude, even in fortnite you lose the remaining loot, you see the season pass TIME LEFT, you have almost 3 months to complete the battle pass.

is not respawn fault

Message 2 of 8 (295 Views)

★★ Pro
@SkaterMatie You paid to play the Battlepass which is a limited time event :S Did you not know that?
Message 3 of 8 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SkaterMatie There’s so many inconsistensies or strangeness in your post that I have to list them off:

1) you pay for a vacation in the mountains cause you wanna do some wintersporting, but you break your leg on your way to your hotel/cabin/lodge/whatever. So basically the remainder of your vacation is ruined, do you blame the booking company?

2) a week break you say huh? Well there was a 2 week hiatus between season 1 and season 2... explain that for me... this can be easily explained but lemme see you try

3) if you wanted your loot ‘so badly’ as it seems from your post and your actual thread making, why take a week’s break?

4) how did you not know about season 2, as it was already stipulated mid season 1...

5) what do you mean with ‘if this isn’t fixed’? You actually think you can still unlock/get the S1 loot? Unless they sell the loot, make an event where you can obtain said loot (not gonna happen) or let the ‘non-getters’ revisit levels they didn’t get from season 1 try again (Aint never ever gonna happen XD) this will likely never get fixed.

6) good day to you
Message 4 of 8 (274 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q wrote:
@SkaterMatieThere’s so many inconsistensies or strangeness in your post that I have to list them off:

1) you pay for a vacation in the mountains cause you wanna do some wintersporting, but you break your leg on your way to your hotel/cabin/lodge/whatever. So basically the remainder of your vacation is ruined, do you blame the booking company?

2) a week break you say huh? Well there was a 2 week hiatus between season 1 and season 2... explain that for me... this can be easily explained but lemme see you try

3) if you wanted your loot ‘so badly’ as it seems from your post and your actual thread making, why take a week’s break?

4) how did you not know about season 2, as it was already stipulated mid season 1...

5) what do you mean with ‘if this isn’t fixed’? You actually think you can still unlock/get the S1 loot? Unless they sell the loot, make an event where you can obtain said loot (not gonna happen) or let the ‘non-getters’ revisit levels they didn’t get from season 1 try again (Aint never ever gonna happen XD) this will likely never get fixed.

6) good day to you

If they would do that it would ruin everything,

In 5 years having Season 1 loot should be unique.

Just selling it would take away the value of the loot you get from the seasons.

I think even respawn understands that.

So as you say, Its not going to get ''fixed''

Fixing it for one person ruins it for the other.

Message 5 of 8 (244 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You've to watch the session-2 time remaining (click the battle pass, and you will see it). 

If you really want to complete, so you've to push, push really hard, do whatever it takes, cramp during bonus battle pass, sleepless night, wake up early, play while in eating, you race against the time, it's on you to make it happen.

Start session-2 early, it's more grinding (38K->54K/level) and demanding (you've to do daily/weekly challenges to close 16K gap) than session-2 , so it's your call.

Message 6 of 8 (212 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SkaterMatie Hey brother! So the BR battle pass system runs on seasons. You pay for the seasons battle pass therefore, they assume you know the timeframe you have in which to complete it. It ends to keep those items exclusive and unique and allow for ghe next season to begin.
Message 7 of 8 (205 Views)

★★ Expert

6b8fb4388c67291e7e583a164a833b57.jpeg

Heart

Message 8 of 8 (195 Views)