Re: Why some DLCs of Sims4 which I owned missing?

by marasayy

Original Post

Re: EA Desktop App is missing some Origin purchases

★★ Novice
@Stormlordlol Edit: Battlefield 4 purchased through origin, shows up on origin as owned but does not show up on EA Desktop collection and shows I can buy it on EA Desktop store. I contacted support and they told me to try the cache resetting fix then a reboot but that didn't work either.
Message 40 of 1,054 (2,881 Views)

★★★ Guide

I also have this issue. Game packs except dine out were showed as unowned.

Message 41 of 1,054 (4,884 Views)

★ Novice

having this issue with cottage pack did you figure it out? also missing in game but i have receipt of purchase.

Message 42 of 1,054 (4,765 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Not Showing in collections in EA Desktop

★ Apprentice

Its now July 28, 2021, Im on build 12.0.108-4962-068fb58f0. The Sime 4 game is still not showing in my collections and it still says I have to pay for it. But on origin i can play the game, and all the DLCs are showing on origin. Any ideas when this will be fixed

Message 43 of 1,054 (2,706 Views)

★★★ Novice

This has to be a next level * show. Its been months and these guys are multimillion dollar company yet they can't hire enough software engineers to deal with this * for all these months.
I was going to try to use EA desktop because their other problem is even more garbage. I bought BF4 on steam on June 22 and got BF5 key from a friend today and I keep getting an error.
When I used the EA desktop I have the same problem these guys are showing. Did the cache thing and everything.
This thread was made in January and its July. 7 months and none of this is fixed.
Never buying or accepting anything from EA ever again . So much sloppiness

Message 44 of 1,054 (4,531 Views)

★ Novice

same here, got a key from a friend and BF V is only showing in origin, not in ea desktop

Message 45 of 1,054 (4,399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

BF5 not showing for me either.

Got it with Amazon prime... activated through origin (didn't know EA Desktop), i got a nice ad in my Origin app yesterday : "Get new EA App !"

After struggling just to install it (had to create the folder manually and put the installer in it) it won't show the only game i play from EA right now.

Well, that's a fail... and a shame.

Edit : Miracle happened !

Without doing anything... BFV just poped in my collection...

Message 46 of 1,054 (4,360 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just checked again today.  Looks like almost all of my titles in Origin are now showing in EA Desktop.  The only issues I see between the two at this current time are:

- EA Desktop has a EA Play title I installed via my Xbox Game Pass for PC membership, and this title does not show in Origin.  (that's fine)

- Star Wars Battlefront 2 (installed via Epic Games) shows in Origin, but does not show in EA Desktop.

Message 47 of 1,054 (4,282 Views)

★★★ Novice

Indeed same for Star Wars Battlefront 2 here and i just realised that Titanfall is missing too (while Titanfall 2 appears in EA Desktop and i never bought it)

Oh well, i just hope everything will be fixed for Battlefield 2042. :D

Message 48 of 1,054 (4,255 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue and have been for months, EA desktop doesn't seem to access the same account info or the database it's stored in is seriously messed up.

Message 49 of 1,054 (4,618 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help