Re: Why solos will ruin this game (at least for me)

by Jimmahwd

Original Post

★★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

@ShadoWawker 

Solos was never my problem you are the problem every argument you have is based on opinion which means there is no right and wrong I was just tired of you crying I need solos like a topical milinnial every single day thinking if I cry enough mommy will give me my way so keep up being your spoiled arrogant self I am done with this conversation with you

You provided no credible and logical argument against solos. I have provided those arguments for solos. Of course its opinion based i believe solos should be added into the game

The question is not whether adding solos in is opinion based, the question is, is it a good idea and what are your reasons why?

I have given excellent reasons why, and the ones you have given against it were weak so i dismantled all of them

So now instead of coming up with an actual argument against solos you simply attack mine as opinion based which is laughable because of course it is thats the point of forums

If it were a proven fact that solos need to be in the game they would already be in the game. The point is its not a fact its an opinion but its also an opinion that solos shouldnt be added into the game

So then the question becomes which opinion has the stronger reasoning to back it? Which side can produce better reasons to advocate its position? Whichever side that is should win the argument and thus that action will be taken regarding solos

You have lost this discussion badly, given no compelling reasons to not add solos while i and many others have given excellent reasons for adding solos. Therefore it should be added into the game. I hope you are capable of following the logic that i just used to defeat you yet again

Message 51 of 56 (159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

For the love of God.

This is not a debate who is right or wrong.

Can you please stop.

Sure enough I don't have to read this. 

But please just stop. 

Thread needs to be closed, once again. 

Message 52 of 56 (149 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Jimmahwd 

It doesn’t help he has literally started the argument up over and over countless threads have already been closed he honestly opens up a new one every single time one has already been locked today so he started it up here so don’t worry if this one gets locked he will start again 

Message 53 of 56 (139 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

@Jimmahwd 

It doesn’t help he has literally started the argument up over and over countless threads have already been closed he honestly opens up a new one every single time one has already been locked today so he started it up here so don’t worry if this one gets locked he will start again 

Yeah I know. 

I'll get banned if I say what I really think. 

Message 54 of 56 (132 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Jimmahwd 

Lol it is already started that didn’t take long

Message 55 of 56 (130 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Less than an hour.

I'm impressed. 

Message 56 of 56 (128 Views)