Re: Why solos will ruin this game (at least for me)

by Jimmahwd

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

You disregard because your argument is opinion based there is no factual evidence for it which you just admitted. So now your answer is to make player cap at 40 but the biggest argument you are blowing off is the people that made the game call this a team game and they made it so they would know if it is a team game or not it is just your opinion that it should be a solo game but your going to disregard this argument with more opinions so no need to answer back good day

Lad, you just keep replying in every thread whitin the forum in such a negative and toxic way, my god man! 

By the way a "team based game" is a label somebody gave to the game to explain the concept, but it remains a label; if they called it a "horses based game" now you were complaining because were people playing instead of horses! 

Message 21 of 56 (348 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@AWOL_312 wrote:

@neillkorey wrote:

You disregard because your argument is opinion based there is no factual evidence for it which you just admitted. So now your answer is to make player cap at 40 but the biggest argument you are blowing off is the people that made the game call this a team game and they made it so they would know if it is a team game or not it is just your opinion that it should be a solo game but your going to disregard this argument with more opinions so no need to answer back good day

Lad, you just keep replying in every thread whitin the forum in such a negative and toxic way, my god man! 

By the way a "team based game" is a label somebody gave to the game to explain the concept, but it remains a label; if they called it a "horses based game" now you were complaining because were people playing instead of horses! 

That someone whom labelled this game squad based, was Respawn. Just saying. 

Message 22 of 56 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@AWOL_312 

The only threads I am toxic in are the ones with you and the other three crying about solos or when someone starts a thread with ea is stealing from me or crying about there are cheaters in every single game 

the reason I am toxic in add solo threads is because the team has responded they are not working on solo so stop making a new thread every day asking for it and look through all the threads there are 5 of the same people in every one saying the majority wants it 5 people is not the majority

the reason I am toxic when people claim a company is stealing from them is because a video game company that you choose to purshase is in no way stealing you made a choice to buy it stop with the crying

reason I am toxic in the cheater threads is because every single death someone has is supposedly to a cheater or 3 out of 4 games they ran into a cheater and yes there is a problem with aim bots speed hack and wall hack but it is being blown way out of proportion and it drives me crazy

so in my eyes all these threads start toxic I do not make them toxic but it’s cool and honestly how was I toxic in what you replied to that is all facts that Respawn has posted this is a team based game and it is a fact that you believing the map is big enough is opinion because some people thinks it is and some don’t if you can explain how what I said was toxic in that I would appreciate it

Message 23 of 56 (289 Views)

★★★ Guide

@AWOL_312  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw2SpMIxtyU&t=70s @ 18 seconds to 24, That sombody was respawn.

Message 24 of 56 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@AWOL_312 

How was what I said toxic I stated facts that you and shadow are in every solo thread disregarding every argument against solo with opinions how is thinking map size and layout not big enough or is big enough not a opinion and as you see Respawn has called this a team game and Respawn said that another fact so how am I being toxic

in my opinion calling your opinions fact is toxic it is almost as bad as trump on Twitter lol

Message 25 of 56 (314 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

@AWOL_312 

How was what I said toxic I stated facts that you and shadow are in every solo thread disregarding every argument against solo with opinions how is thinking map size and layout not big enough or is big enough not a opinion and as you see Respawn has called this a team game and Respawn said that another fact so how am I being toxic

in my opinion calling your opinions fact is toxic it is almost as bad as trump on Twitter lol

Sorry dude but you never use any point and comma so, for me, to understand your replies is really difficult. 

By the way, i am in every post where people talk about solo's and other modes, other modes, other modes, OTHER MODES, because for what i may concern out of it we can build some really cool ideas.

You are being toxic because you want people change their mind about something you do not even control: i am player like you so, who are you to yell all the time against someone who thinks different.

Personally i made a post (at the very beginning) about other modes but guess what?! I solved the problem by myself going to play Titanfall 2!

How do you solve yours?

For what i may concern i never talk about cheaters cause i play on ps4; i never complain about the server stability cause doesn't bother me at all; i do talk about something interesting like technical stuff that can be implemented for the longevity of the game. 

Let me tell you something: if anything drives you crazy, if people drive you nut because they have different point of views from you, you cannot do anything. Relax!

Edit: just want to say that i never even thought about the size of the map as a problem: that's you!

Reading the full thread looks like you are finding excuses to go against who ask for new things. Luckily there's Shadow who destroy all those arguments! 

Message 26 of 56 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Solos has zero effect on you you [Edit - Admin.]

Message 27 of 56 (278 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@neillkorey 

"reason I am toxic in the cheater threads is because every single death someone has is supposedly to a cheater or 3 out of 4 games they ran into a cheater and yes there is a problem with aim bots speed hack and wall hack but it is being blown way out of proportion and it drives me crazy"

lol. Doesn't play Apex on pc by the way, why do you insist on weighing in on this?

Arguing doesn't solve any of these major issues but it's not being exaggerated. If your squad got wiped on ps4 2nd place every other game by aimlock this forum wouldn't hear the end of it.

Message 28 of 56 (271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Cipax wrote:

@AWOL_312  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw2SpMIxtyU&t=70s @ 18 seconds to 24, That sombody was respawn.

If i want to argue i can say that this video came out the day apex came out: players did not know what they were getting and, most important, what the wanted from it.

But i do not want to argue so, i just say that a team-based game doesn't necessarily require a three man squad BR mode: TDM is a team-based mode, capture the flag is a team-based mode, attack and defend is a team-based mode.

No BR anymore? No worries, just put a circle that closes every tot minutes! 

Message 29 of 56 (270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

If no one speaks up, it gets solved at a slower rate.

That's what the forum is for, right? You can call people cry babies, but they're just trying to help.

I can see why some of you switched to ps4 though Thinking

Message 30 of 56 (267 Views)