Why so much cheating right now?

by MisterMuttons

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why so much cheating right now?

★★★★★ Newbie

Why is there so much cheating? I just made it to diamond but I'm done with the game. There are so many cheaters using the no recoil hack that the game is unplayable.

Message 1 of 7 (676 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why so much cheating right now?

★ Expert

@MisterMuttons Because split's coming tomorrow so these are the last games people can play and if they are not close to reaching their objective either they cheat or make a friend cheat so they can get boosted. It's always full of cheaters at the end of the season or the split, unfortunately nothing has been done to address this issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (658 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert

@MisterMuttons Because split's coming tomorrow so these are the last games people can play and if they are not close to reaching their objective either they cheat or make a friend cheat so they can get boosted. It's always full of cheaters at the end of the season or the split, unfortunately nothing has been done to address this issue.

Message 2 of 7 (659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I figured it was something like that. Just made diamond and I’m getting beamed in pubs....so irritating 

Message 3 of 7 (627 Views)

★ Expert

@MisterMuttons I'd suggest you to stop playing ranked when you reach Diamond, it's just more frustration for you. You could still play it only if you have a premade squad, otherwise you'll just suffer lol.

Message 4 of 7 (566 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MisterMuttons normal, who follow pro players with 2 kill for round? nothing one.....with streamers many games are ruined for cheating...
Message 5 of 7 (543 Views)

Message 6 of 7 (480 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GoDKuShALoT on pc is plus easy.....buy start and win Standard smile .... this is a good hardware
Message 7 of 7 (357 Views)