Re: Why respawn?

by AWOL_312

Original Post

Why respawn?

★ Guide

Why did EA get respawn to make a BR? Respawn is horrible at balancing games, they have cool ideas I'll give them that, but balancing? They don't have a clue when it comes to balance. Both titanfall 1 and 2 are proof of that.

They are slow to bring any worth while content to the game, but dont worry they give us $20 weapon re-colored skins ever week.

They are slow to fix bugs, it took them a month to finally fix Gibraltar and Caustic's fortify bug, they dont listen to the community.

And to top it all off they dont believe in weekly or bi-weekly updates, wtf is this? 

Message 1 of 6 (413 Views)

★★ Guide

dsFKc;lsad,cAS<D;saLKD;las'dkLSAKDlkAS   

I can roll my head on the keyboard too!

Message 2 of 6 (380 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
The fortify bug isn't fixed yet as far as I know. Instead of the 'ohhh his arse is mine, he doesn't have a shield' bug the bug is now that I do see that he has a shield, but it's always a normal lvl 1 shield icon...
Message 3 of 6 (367 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Personally my game is beyond any expectation, almost perfect i would say; i could complain about the lack of content (even if is not the case) but i won't cause i do not really care about the color of my weapon. I just care about wiping out who has a fancy skin (just kiddin').

By the way i believe they do listen to the community: they just do not listen to a bunch of cry babies, never happy players... and this forum is full, stop it already. 

Message 4 of 6 (348 Views)

★★★ Expert

@AWOL_312 wrote:

Personally my game is beyond any expectation, almost perfect i would say; i could complain about the lack of content (even if is not the case) but i won't cause i do not really care about the color of my weapon. I just care about wiping out who has a fancy skin (just kiddin').

By the way i believe they do listen to the community: they just do not listen to a bunch of cry babies, never happy players... and this forum is full, stop it already. 

FACTS BRO

Message 5 of 6 (338 Views)

★ Guide
Lol the game has incredibly broken exploits that are still present from before season 1, and every patch seems to be one step forward and two steps back. I think this battle royale is the most fun of all the ones I've played, but that does not excuse the absolute snails pace of new content and exploit/bug patching.
Message 6 of 6 (291 Views)