Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Why remove elysium chests?

by W2RD-1982

Original Post

Highlighted

Why remove elysium chests?

★★ Guide

I understand this was a "limited time event", but In a game that is already so wildly unrewarding to play why remove an additional source of rewards?

Message 1 of 28 (608 Views)

Re: Why remove elysium chests?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well...besides maybe 4 or 5 items on the loot lost, everything else in them was absolute garbage.

Message 2 of 28 (595 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hehe when these got added people were happy until they saw the rewards. Then people complained and said the rewards are so bad that they wouldn't even bother trying to get them. Now the chest are removed and some people (like that Paul Tassi guy from Forbes) want to act surprised and complain...about rewards that they didnt think were so rewarding and didnt care to farm for. I would say you cant have it both ways but it seems like Bioware is damned if they do and damned if they dont when it comes to Anthem.
Message 3 of 28 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@RoninJed wrote:
Hehe when these got added people were happy until they saw the rewards. Then people complained and said the rewards are so bad that they wouldn't even bother trying to get them. Now the chest are removed and some people (like that Paul Tassi guy from Forbes) want to act surprised and complain...about rewards that they didnt think were so rewarding and didnt care to farm for. I would say you cant have it both ways but it seems like Bioware is damned if they do and damned if they dont when it comes to Anthem.

Damned from the get go

Message 4 of 28 (584 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@RoninJed wrote:
 (like that Paul Tassi guy from Forbes) 

LoL that guy , he is such a hater of the game and whines and cries about it every chance he gets and acts shocked by * we known for weeks....

Message 5 of 28 (541 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

those chests are gone now?, shi**

Message 6 of 28 (538 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I had actually forgotten the chests were still in the game.

Message 7 of 28 (529 Views)

★★★ Guide

Couple this with the apparent loot nerf and now there's really no reason to play at all.

Message 8 of 28 (513 Views)

★★★ Guide

They should put them in the open world now as rewards in free play. I generally only play solo doing freeplay or loyalty missions. This game pushes solo players away by not giving us more play options. I don't do the strongholds and the limited solo play options has left me with little interest in playing.

Message 9 of 28 (505 Views)

★★ Guide

I agree they were trash.  It's just that, these chest were the only way to get any kind of cosmetic drop, and now they are just gone.  They keep taking away anything that even looks like a reward.

Message 10 of 28 (489 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help