Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Why pre-order the game when you can only play the first mission? Want an answer

by Frreedcss

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Why pre-order the game when you can only play the first mission? Want an answer

★★ Novice

I downloaded the demo cause i pre-orderedthe game. So please explain me why i could only play the first mission in 3 fu*** days. I tried every single day to continue the "VIP" demo but nothing. The matchmaking let me wait for mor then 2 hours (stopped at 95% of loading) now i wanto to know if i can even have the special items you can only get in the vip demo? 

Message 1 of 12 (324 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Why pre-order the game when you can only play the first mission? Want an ans

★★★★★ Apprentice

you answered your own stupid qeustion... why pre order the game,... then you start talking about, ''i wanto to know if i can even have the special items you can only get in the vip demo? ''

that there is YOUR reason for pre ordering!.. that's weak man. that's weak, pre ordering to get some items.

want to know why i pre ordered..... because if i didn't, i most likely couldn't play untill the next shipment. it would have been sold out.

View in thread

Message 11 of 12 (79 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Why pre-order the game when you can only play the first mission? Want an ans

★★★ Apprentice

As long as you played some then you should get the items. The items don't seem to be tied to completing the demo or time spent, only checks if you played at all I think.

Message 2 of 12 (312 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Okay thx cause i could play only the first mission then i got stocked..
Message 3 of 12 (284 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @Frreedcss , I recommend that you read up on this. Standard smile 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Update-about-VIP-Demo-bonus-vinyls/m-p/7392083#M14964

/Atic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 4 of 12 (256 Views)
Highlighted

@Frreedcss wrote:

...I tried every single day to continue the "VIP" demo...

I feel your pain, I was frozen out for a day myself, though not as much as you were.

When you get back in from this Friday onwards, assuming you wish to play more during the 'Open Demo' (Feb 1-3), your progress continues from your saved position and you'll be able to try out all four Javelins, which is not (as far as we understand it) available to those joining for the Open Demo only, who can test up to 2 Javelins as originally planned.

I'm sure BioWare learned loads (rather quickly) which is good for the game's release but granted not so much fun for some of us this last weekend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 5 of 12 (242 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Sofajockeyuk i don't know if i understood exactly what you said. Did you say that it will work in the open demo? If thats what you said i hope you will be right. If not this was the last time i will buy an EA game. Cause this was really bad. Never was that much disappointed. But thanks for answearing.
Message 6 of 12 (216 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@Frreedcss wrote:
Sofajockeyuk i don't know if i understood exactly what you said. Did you say that it will work in the open demo? If thats what you said i hope you will be right. If not this was the last time i will buy an EA game. Cause this was really bad. Never was that much disappointed. But thanks for answearing.

I should try to be very precise:

1. You played in the VIP Demo, not for long, but you were there
  2. So you get the Founders Banner and the two VIP Vinyl sets (Blue and Green) in the main game
  3. You will also get access to all 4 Javelins to test in the Open Demo - the 'Open Demo only' players just get 2 I think.
  4. And for people who tried but failed to get into the VIP at all, Mike Gamble said they would try to give the Banner and Vinyls too.

That's how I read it. Do others agree?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 7 of 12 (182 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK that looks good to me

Message 8 of 12 (150 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Oh okay than thank you. Hope it's like you said.
Message 9 of 12 (118 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@Frreedcss wrote:

I should try to be very precise:

1. You played in the VIP Demo, not for long, but you were there
  2. So you get the Founders Banner and the two VIP Vinyl sets (Blue and Green) in the main game
  3. You will also get access to all 4 Javelins to test in the Open Demo - the 'Open Demo only' players just get 2 I think.
  4. And for people who tried but failed to get into the VIP at all, Mike Gamble said they would try to give the Banner and Vinyls too.

That's how I read it. Do others agree?

Yep, that's how it is, I am assuming the VIP'ers will still have all four javelins unlocked as otherwise they will have to roll back peeps, don't think that will happen.

Message 10 of 12 (94 Views)
Twitter Stream