Why people play Apex

by apostolateofDOOM

Original Post

Re: Why people play Apex

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@hayhorThat'd work. Maybe the robot could be of use as a shopkeeper.

Message 11 of 26 (321 Views)

★★ Pro

Never thought I'd say this but I actually miss KC so much, the old KC, before they put all the weirdness on the map. And Scull Town, especially Scull Town!

Message 12 of 26 (298 Views)

★ Expert
@Sand_spitter yeah hopefully they find a way to rebuild old KC and bring it back
Message 13 of 26 (294 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Daze623 SPOILER FOR SEASON 8 MAP:

Recent leaks from shrugtal showed the mirage voyage in between salvage and gauntlet. There's also possibly a new POI called Dam. Unfortuantely, skulltown won't be back.
Message 14 of 26 (279 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man I miss mirage voyage.
Message 15 of 26 (269 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex The beauty of the digi threat tho is you can use it too lol! If you get one early enough you can blanket a squad with smoke & send them lead expedite shipping!
Also people STILL go to Frag in Ranked lol. It's basically Skull Town 2.0. Maybe 1-3 squads less on hot drop but it still gets a lot of attention on drop.

@apostolateofDOOM the great thing about this game is you can play it how you want. If you don't want to use any of the features you're talking about then you don't have to. But crafting a med kit or batt in between fights comes in pretty handy to me.
The only thing I need Respawn to really do to enrich the experience is give me stable server performance & solos.
Message 16 of 26 (246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Lord_Scorpion34Would like them to do both those things too and i don't have a problem with the option of crafting in and of itself, it's the slow process combined with looking for a fight.

@Sand_spitter @Daze623 Had a few hours playing past couple of weeks and also going through some old videos of when i first started to clear some hdd space seeing the difference between S1 and 2 being in a fight almost constantly in KC compared to now put the map differences and new additions into perspective for me as the general pace has slowed considerably.

Message 17 of 26 (226 Views)

★★★ Expert

I dont mind Tridents, it's nice to be able to board and fly wherever you need to go fast.

But the idea of loading up on them for an extended period of time, roaming the map having battles between Tridents like you see in the season video....that's just not going to happen.  The Trident would have to do something more for you than have you travel fast.  

Message 18 of 26 (204 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@apostolateofDOOM  You must have the patience of a saint xD I hate slow matches where you don't see anyone. If I'm not getting kills then it's boring. I just want to be the death bot that I was born to be! I haven't got as much bloodlust as @Koochi-Q tho Tongue out

@hayhor buy stations like in warzone?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 19 of 26 (197 Views)

Champion
@GH0STEDbyME Yes just make it easy instant stuff.
Message 20 of 26 (187 Views)