Re: Why not close the servers on console temporarily

by Pretzelnutcake

Original Post

Why not close the servers on console temporarily

★★★★★ Guide

This game is a joke its laggy and people teleporting non stop , why still have the servers opened up? you’re aware the game is unplayable but still want to keep the servers running.

Message 1 of 5 (339 Views)

★★★ Expert

@SethCurry wrote:

This game is a joke its laggy and people teleporting non stop , why still have the servers opened up? you’re aware the game is unplayable but still want to keep the servers running.

So because you suffer from lag, you're saying respawn should just not let me play at all, even tho the game is running fine for me, aside for some disconnects to servers, which only happens to me when booting into a new game. But never while im currently in a match.

Why?

Message 2 of 5 (332 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Some players have reported network performance affected by the last update. Respawn are aware of it as it's on the list of "known issues". 

• Server slow down / datacenter mismatching /general network performance.

From the "Known Issues Post Patch 1.2" thread here.

Message 3 of 5 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Im having issues to, I think the issue is that its matchmaking us to servers on the other side of the world. I was in a game with someone from brazil and south africa and im in uk.
Message 4 of 5 (295 Views)

★★★ Pro
My first match today, landed in airbase, looted, got a couple kills all with extremely heavy lag, almost felt like I was cheating, then both my teammates got kicked and I was alone. Ran around for a bit and got another kill on a poor guy who also was alone and saw the message saying I was in the last 5 squads before seeing the dreaded "out of sync with server" error, not the best way to start your day tbh
Message 5 of 5 (271 Views)