Why new may patch destroyed everything

by Tristuu

Original Post

Re: Why new may patch destroyed everything

★★★ Guide
@Conewhizz If you use your geometry, you can peak around corners and spam the damage without using warps. This allows you to get up close to them without using any warps. THAT is called learning.
Message 21 of 31 (379 Views)

★ Guide

What closed area? most turf and team vanquish maps are open, scientist can't even corner peak correctly, and you can still escape from it even if he sneaks up on you. Unless you mean closed areas or unexpected ambushes, which is totally fair and still has counters.

Message 22 of 31 (354 Views)

★★ Expert
@Tristuu Sunflower isn't op. And SB was rubbish after TTK and he is know so much better
Message 23 of 31 (332 Views)

★★ Expert
@Joseph2004045 No disrespect or anything but u do realise loads of chat threads have been about leaks. Get over it. And don't get so intimidating on this person. You don't have the right to decide who should get a ban or not.
Message 24 of 31 (327 Views)

★★ Expert
@Own_Master_Mad_1 IKR. PopCap have been a small team for quite a while, so cut them so slack Tristuu. Imo I'd rather have a balanced character like wizard that takes longer, then having a rubbish and rushed class.
Message 25 of 31 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The only problem I have with the AI is that when my health is low, they will chase me clear across the map and always know where I am. I can’t hide. I am forced to run to a teammate. Which isn’t bad, but I can at least hide or run from other players while my health regens. AI seems to bee line right for me every time I get below half health and choose to run.

Message 26 of 31 (301 Views)

★★ Expert
@Motherball I think the AI don't mess around lol. If they got u down, they are determined to get their kill and taunt u :0. But at least the AI play how the devs invisaged player to play them (I am not one of them Wink
Message 27 of 31 (280 Views)

★ Expert
@Shadowphinx101 Ha ha, he can see the future, burn him he's a witch.
Message 28 of 31 (256 Views)

★★ Expert
@Gormey I don't understand lol
Message 29 of 31 (251 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Shadowphinx101 Sorry for the late response. Why does EA_David and the others keep these types of topics on here then?
Message 30 of 31 (218 Views)