Why isn’t ‘leaving’ an option when reporting someone?

by Bean2kay9

Original Post

Why isn’t ‘leaving’ an option when reporting someone?

★★ Guide

I can’t believe the devs are still refusing to acknowledge or do anything about the chronic leavers problem that is plaguing this game 

Other games have consequences for repeated leaving of games so why doesn’t this one? 

Why? Just why? There must be a reason why nothing has been done yet after all this time? for a triple A online only game to not even acknowledge the leaver problem is shocking to say the least 

Message 1 of 5 (240 Views)

Re: Why isn’t ‘leaving’ an option when reporting someone?

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Bean2kay9it's cause there's a system in place to record the amounts you repeatedly leave games(or atleast I assume there is since you'll swiftly be punished in rank mode if you rage quit). Honestly though they really should deal with the rampant leaver problem this game had since day 1.

Message 2 of 5 (225 Views)

★ Guide

Honestly, even though I used to dislike leaving in casual by now I'm down with it. It really just isn't worth hanging around a lot of the time. Trust, get yourself into the leaver mindset and it wont even make you upset anymore. Apart from that, leavers are already punished in Comp with double the negative RP and a 10 minute ban.

Message 3 of 5 (205 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SheepsKing I know how you feel but stick with Apex, but just approach it differently. After a bad game we make assumptions on the next set of randoms.

Observe how they play.

If they share loot, ping items and use Mic or they solo run off for headstart looting without approach new areas with caution or think they're pro doing 1v3 then use you as Plan B revive.

In this case of bad randoms. They make perfect bait whilst you do some serious flanks as their gunfire masks your footsteps and set expectations you will not win, but its all about the plays in encounters surprise factor.

Set the low expectation you'll probably only get 1 kill or lose all that loot/red shield to a lucky third party in few secs and shrug it off.

You'll enjoy it more that way
Message 4 of 5 (161 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Bean2kay9 Bad teammates made me quit this game, now when playing with anyone that looks like they don't wanna play as team I accept it and do the same, will quit most of the time something would never do in past but it's the way it is and there is zero hope of it changing unless they give people who want to solo a mode to do it in.
Message 5 of 5 (155 Views)