Re: Why isn't 3rd partying an issue in Warzone?

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Why isn't 3rd partying an issue in Warzone?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Is it just sheer map size? 

I play both games daily, both since each launch and have been 3rd parties in Warzone about 5 times.

Apex: 999,999,999,999,9999,999,.01 times......even while I sleep.

What gives?

Message 1 of 7 (586 Views)

Champion
@DankToliet Map size. It is why Worlds edge doesnt have nearly as many as KC.

Plus people generally play warzone a lot more campy.
Message 2 of 7 (574 Views)

★★ Guide

It doesn’t help that you can hear gun fire from half the map away which is just going to draw more and more teams, it would help a lot if they increased the fall off for gun fire sound so it isn’t heard as far 

Message 3 of 7 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@DankTolietbraindead zombies chasing red boxes on their screen.
they only go in when people are low using those esp cheats. cant rely on their own instincts

Message 4 of 7 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DankToliet
1.Small map
2.gunshot sound easily audible even miles away
3.high ttk and more prolonged fight with the use of abilities, movement, etc
So when we mix all these things together, we get a nice little tenth party.
Message 5 of 7 (436 Views)

Hero

Apex is if you drop in right spot just non stop action. Which is how the game was intended. The maps smaller to force fights to happen. I dont play war zone because well i dont got time to sit in a house camping for minutes or to be killed by someone who has been waiting for god knows how long. Im not fan of CoD i find it to be comparable to fortnite at times with its player base. This game is too skilled and too hard to cater to kids playing it. There for most are on CoD who rather camp in a corner or fortnite just camping. This game is action packed and i love it for that reason. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 7 (406 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DankToliet Warzone is like Apex Ranked on WE... Campgrounds with a side of marshmellows while being scared by horror stories you heard last night...

Unless most has fundamentally changed since I last played (I think 1 month after the release), I've been killed more times by random campers than activity seekers... I've been killed in those almost dark stairwells, by claymores in said stairwells, ppl camping at the top exit of said stairwells, ppl camping on the ground in stores or in cranes or on top of stadium, ppl proning in those forested areas on hills... It's ridiculous...

Once my buddy was triple RPG'd when he went to purchase something... I only heard 2 of them tho...He send me a clip of his death and I bursted out in laughter. Killcam you see 2 guys in a building 20m away from the store with rocket launchers just looking at the store (they didn't see my buddy or heard him as he had coldblooded or whatever the perk is that hides you from UAVs), he comes in view you see them both firing their RPGs and you saw a third one to the right and he goes down by the second... I mean how more campy can you get...
Message 7 of 7 (358 Views)