Re: Why is there no more apex packs after LVL 100 like it's pretty boring after

by PlzBuffMozambiqu

Original Post

★ Pro

3k over 5 years...? I had that on my scat pack in a month lol and the car, unlike a cosmetic in a game thatll not always be around is always worth something! My dad sure wished he kept that 68 SS... be worth way more now lol

Message 31 of 38 (434 Views)

★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@xXCA_RageXx wrote:

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

I'm getting tired of these posts.

Because this game needs to make money to exist, and it will be discontinued if it did not make anything.

Be glad they're amicable enough to give you 45 free packs.

Why don't you sit down little bootlicker and stop defending crappy business practices. 

You get a free to play AAA shooter, as well as 45 dollar/euro of free cosmetics and you call that scummy?

Oke dude, the fact that the rarest and most valuable cosmetics in the game are possible to drop from your free packs is so generous it's unheard of.

Find me any game in the world where the best of the best cosmetics can be obtained for free? I guarantee they are completely pay-walled in any other F2P game.

Respawn is being pretty generous here. Call me a bootlicker all you want, these are facts.

Almost every loot box system lets you have a chance at the best cosmetics, where in the hell are you from? I'm sorry I will never defend EA's garbage system that is designed to coerce you into lootboxes if you want a certain item. You can't just go buy anything you want, unless you happen to have the crystals or you get lucky and it's in the featured shop. No you have to buy lootboxes in hopes of either randomly getting what you want or hope you get the crystals to slowly earn enough to purchase it. It's gambling and in future years it's clearly going to be banned or regulated, as it should. Why not just have a shop with everything to buy straight up even if it was still overpriced? Because it's shady, stop defending these garbage practices......bootlicker.

Message 32 of 38 (411 Views)

★★★ Expert

@xXCA_RageXx wrote:

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@xXCA_RageXx wrote:

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

I'm getting tired of these posts.

Because this game needs to make money to exist, and it will be discontinued if it did not make anything.

Be glad they're amicable enough to give you 45 free packs.

Why don't you sit down little bootlicker and stop defending crappy business practices. 

You get a free to play AAA shooter, as well as 45 dollar/euro of free cosmetics and you call that scummy?

Oke dude, the fact that the rarest and most valuable cosmetics in the game are possible to drop from your free packs is so generous it's unheard of.

Find me any game in the world where the best of the best cosmetics can be obtained for free? I guarantee they are completely pay-walled in any other F2P game.

Respawn is being pretty generous here. Call me a bootlicker all you want, these are facts.

Almost every loot box system lets you have a chance at the best cosmetics, where in the hell are you from? I'm sorry I will never defend EA's garbage system that is designed to coerce you into lootboxes if you want a certain item. You can't just go buy anything you want, unless you happen to have the crystals or you get lucky and it's in the featured shop. No you have to buy lootboxes in hopes of either randomly getting what you want or hope you get the crystals to slowly earn enough to purchase it. It's gambling and in future years it's clearly going to be banned or regulated, as it should. Why not just have a shop with everything to buy straight up even if it was still overpriced? Because it's shady, stop defending these garbage practices......bootlicker.

Bootlicker?  You're not being coerced into spending as much as a dime on Apex apart from the electricity to run your computer.

And if you think otherwise you might want to look up the definition of the word "coerce" online before writing your next reply.

Not gonna sit here and be called a bootlicker by some two bit teenager who thinks he knows much.

Message 33 of 38 (375 Views)

★★ Expert

@Wingmannedbro 

Who wears boots at this time of the year? Whacky

Heart

Message 34 of 38 (367 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Wingmannedbro Wow so much salt from @xXCA_RageXx.

Everyone can have their own opinion guys, but you should really keep away from attacking personal characters of real people. So keep the "bootlicker" talk away from chat, it doesn't make your message or opinion any stronger, it might more so lessen it.

My suggestion for the loot system would be to implement additional ways to spend Apex Tokens (the orange tokens). I don't think there are enough ways to spend it, especially since I have over 70k+ LOL.
Message 35 of 38 (338 Views)

★★★ Novice
@PlzBuffMozambiqu Thank you , yes I feel the same way there should be a way to spend these tokens that are pilling up, this feed took the wrong turn when people started gettin angry at each other, I'm just talking bout finding a way to spend them tokens that's all
Message 36 of 38 (331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

100%...I don't have much either, just under 200k I think. Hopefully we can use them in season 2. I'm not a Battle pass guy, so might be more useful to others.

If not, then I'm gonna buy myself some boots :eahigh_file:

Heart

Message 37 of 38 (304 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I think they should give a pack or crafting parts for winning a game that might help keep the teams together. They should give something every 10 to 20 hours for the low budget gamers to keep them happy.

Message 38 of 38 (283 Views)