Re: Why is "Warp to a hero vanquish" so difficult?

by TLEsquire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is "Warp to a hero vanquish" so difficult?

★★★ Novice

Seriously I have only done this once. Anyone have some tips or suggestions 

Message 1 of 23 (2,375 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Shoot enemies from a distance and try to finish them off with your last shot just after you warp.  If they don’t die, you have two more shots to finish them.

Try PvE to achieve this, if you have problems in PvP.

More specifically, free roam play (and finding solo heros) might be easier than trying to kill heros in Ops.

View in thread

Message 2 of 23 (2,372 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Shoot enemies from a distance and try to finish them off with your last shot just after you warp.  If they don’t die, you have two more shots to finish them.

Try PvE to achieve this, if you have problems in PvP.

More specifically, free roam play (and finding solo heros) might be easier than trying to kill heros in Ops.

Message 2 of 23 (2,373 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Basically what @spIash_damage said. I did the 25 in the battle chests on zombie town center. Get them wounded, warp near them, then let them have it. Scientist is still a terror at point blank range but softening the enemies up first makes it easier.

Message 3 of 23 (2,358 Views)

Giddy Park... even the AI count towards this challenge.

Revive spree is so much more difficult.

Message 4 of 23 (2,357 Views)

★ Expert

It would be great to have a quests hints and tips section somewhere. Especially until we get better descriptions on some of the quests. It would save people some frustration and let us pool our knowledge as a community. I don't know enough about the boards to know if this is possible.

Message 5 of 23 (2,252 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@spIash_damage Tried this all over. Not getting it whatsoever
Message 6 of 23 (1,936 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@TLEsquire Amen!!!
Message 7 of 23 (1,935 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@AWMaxSterling I’m not getting them at all. There’s no way I’m not warping and immediately vanquishing. Is there a glitch with it? I’m disgruntled Bc I won’t be able to get the corn costume for this impossible or glitched challenge
Message 8 of 23 (1,933 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It works just very hard to get warp to hero vanquish.  I got 1 vanquish in giddy park and the rest in town center zombies battle chest.  You basically just have to shoot enemy and right before the last shot warp behind them and kill them with last shot.  Doesn’t work all the time.  Keep trying and you will get it

Message 9 of 23 (1,907 Views)

★ Expert

AI in Giddy Park didn't register for me. I ended up hunting down heroes in PvE. Take care of any friends they have hanging out with them and then knock their health almost all the way down, warp near them and hopefully get a final shot. Only works on those plants designated as heroes such as characters we can play as, not weeds or other generic plants. Actually got through a few in a shorter amount of time when a skirmish broke out so I started a second one to finish the goal.

Message 10 of 23 (1,849 Views)