Why is nothing been done about cheaters?

by FaZaaa_82

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is nothing been done about cheaters?

★★★ Guide

Every game a cheater and you don't even care...

Anti cheat is a joke and ea's problem and bad name as a gaming company is they do not sort  their problems out in games and they just make another game people don't trust you anymore  and you should be making sure your games are at the highest standard before releasing more games so people actually trust you and start purchasing from you again this is the only way to redeem your bad name in the gaming community. 

Message 1 of 16 (1,335 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why is nothing been done about cheaters?

Community Manager

Hey @FaZaaa_82 if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (1,300 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @FaZaaa_82 if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 16 (1,301 Views)

★★★ Guide

The problem is we cannot get a fair game because your game is flooded by cheaters do something about it.

Message 3 of 16 (1,271 Views)

★★★ Guide
@FaZaaa_82 they do but you always think the solution must be right * now
Message 4 of 16 (1,243 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ElBirri As far as I understand, this is something that can be handled within a month with their resources, especially if they want to see more in return, but it's been 6. It is this reason alone that this game has diminished from where it could be and big streamers are throwing their hands up.

Message 5 of 16 (1,234 Views)

★★★ Guide
@7cyanide but respawn is not epic games, respawn work for EA.
Message 6 of 16 (1,215 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@ElBirri I'm aware of that, my point is that people have shown a great interest in Apex when the game isn't overrun by zero skill cheaters. Hence, it's dying off and people will go to other fps games with security. I am still confident they'll come back to Apex but the sooner the better. When cheaters don't have the choice of cheating, they'll realize the error of their ways.

Message 7 of 16 (1,205 Views)

★★ Guide

They are, they are hiring a  Cheat Administrator / Manager for their company as we speak. They are a little slow, but  working on it. 

Message 8 of 16 (1,198 Views)

★ Apprentice

oh there doing something alright there banning legit players not the cheaters just came back to the game from quiting a few weeks into release and check email while at lunch at work and see i got a email stating i was banned good times will not recommend this game to friends

Message 9 of 16 (1,147 Views)

Community Manager

If you have  ToS sanction on your account @draconothese then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 16 (1,088 Views)