Why is my transfer market feature disabled

by M-OshOsh-81

Original Post

Why is my transfer market feature disabled

★★ Novice

Why is my transfer market disabled ??? I bidded for few players around 20-25 and won 7 of them only… now I’m getting an error message that a lot of action has been taken hence this feature has been disabled !! I don’t get it !! Is there a maximum number of players I can buy ??? Earlier I bought more stuff than 7 players so what’s the deal ? I used to buy players, coaches, clubs stuff like kits and stadiums etc… so I don’t really understand what’s wrong here !

Message 1 of 5 (359 Views)

Re: Why is my transfer market feature disabled

@M-OshOsh-81 This is a soft ban and it's a security feature put in place to prevent spam. I suggest not accessing the market for 24 hours for the ban to cool down.

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 2 of 5 (339 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for the advice… I don’t know what’s the mechanism or the logic behind spotting me or considering my transactions as a spam ??!! Others are trading in hundreds of players and items several times a day… There are even objectives to list and buy lots and lots of players on the market and I don’t think the few players I traded in (which is part of the game) should attract any sort of bans.

Anyway, it didn’t last for long and thank you for the advise though I would like to know more on that to avoid it in the future… Honestly, I think that was just a technical issue not a real ban… I literally bought around 7 players but just to let you know, I hardly bought them as there was a lag in the prices updates and no matter how high I raise the bid, the app wasn’t accepting my bid (before the ban I mean) and the player was sold to someone else way less than what I was offering (for example the highest bid few seconds before closure would reach 6200 coins… I offer 6300 but a red error message pops at the bottom stating bid status has changed. I increase my bid to 6400 or 6500 or anything up to 8000 for example, yet I get the same message till the timer reaches 0 seconds, then the item is updated and sold at 6200 coins despite my higher bids)

Thank you 

Message 3 of 5 (320 Views)

@M-OshOsh-81 It's all automated, I wouldn't really know what can trigger it specifically but all I can say is mass buying is a factor.

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 4 of 5 (318 Views)

★★ Novice

Well noted… Thank you. 

Message 5 of 5 (314 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help