Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Why is it i cant get these items?

by Noa12390

Original Post

Why is it i cant get these items?

★★★★ Novice

I have been trying and trying and trying again and again to get the thunderbolt of yvenia and a masterwork frag grenade to drop to no avail for a while now. This whole ordeal has made me extremely angry at the fact that all i want are these 2 items, thats all i want and naturally these 2 items are either nonexistent or have no drop rate for me or something bc it seem like EVERY OTHER PLAYER has these items but myself and it is driving me insane someone dear GOD FIX THIS.

Message 1 of 7 (210 Views)

★ Guide
i doubt there is anything to fix. thats what you have to deal with in any other looter game.

theres plenty of good weapons to use until you find what you looking for. you might even find your new favorite, who knows
Message 2 of 7 (191 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im just frustrated with the loot loop ive been in for the past 2 weeks and i would really like it to end

Message 3 of 7 (134 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Zangetsu449 wrote:

Im just frustrated with the loot loop ive been in for the past 2 weeks and i would really like it to end

I feel your pain

Message 4 of 7 (107 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
i have been trying to get a mw auto cannon yet to see one in 2 weeks have seen lots of stuff that screamed recycle me
Message 5 of 7 (104 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Thunderbolt drops on hard. If you really want it that badly, you have a better shot at getting it there.

Message 6 of 7 (103 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Same boat.. Its all i need for my Colossus.. So I'm feeling the pain..
Message 7 of 7 (76 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help