Why is hitting pathfinder a headache?

by plivx

Original Post

Re: Why is hitting pathfinder a headache?

★★★ Guide

@neillkorey I didn't say it's ok that Wraith has a broken hitbox, what are you talking about? 

His abilities are not the issue his hitbox is. He could be moving without grappling and he would still be a more difficult target to hit than all the other legends.

Message 21 of 69 (522 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BoaFang7 

i just would like to see video evidence because I have zero problems hitting him when he is using regular movements but that is just me I would like to see video evidence of it after most recent patch

Message 22 of 69 (508 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@plivx I actually thought he was fixed but hes not his legendary skins his hitbox is still messed up , anyone defending him obviously mains him and are abusing his hitbox flaw
Message 23 of 69 (501 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@neillkorey

But man it's not always it's sometimes but like nearly 40%-45% this issue happens so.

Message 24 of 69 (497 Views)

★ Pro

Ive never had a problem hitting pathfinder, i zapped a hs from a distance the other day with a longbow... its really only a problem because streamers say so... and no i dont main pathfinder, hes my number 3 behind bangalore, lifeline

Message 25 of 69 (492 Views)

★★★ Expert

@BoaFang7 wrote:

Funny though isn't it how they're all talking about PATHFINDER. No hit reg issues? absolute nonsense if that were the case people would complain about other legends also.

It's called hysteria, and it's a phenomenon that is a core characterizing feature of social animals.

If it wasn't for group hive-mind conformity, people would complain about the P2020 for being the worst gun in the game.

But people talk about the Mozambique,  because the borg decided that weapon would face the derision, even tho it's better than P2020.

The fact is that Pathfinders hitbox actually passes the test, and no amount of meme's can change the truth.

Apparently millions experience pathfinders "broken hitbox" on a daily basis, yet not 1 person in the WHOLE WORLD has ever captured it on video.

It's obvious why, if video "evidence" was ever submitted, it would quickly be discovered the real culprit is the sub-optimal aim of the person who cried wolf.

Stop blaming the hitbox, you're just not as good as you think you are.

Whenever I get outclassed by some pathfinder, I think "gg well played" instead of "omfg, you only win cuz hitbox meme's"

Message 26 of 69 (469 Views)

★★★ Expert

@BoaFang7 wrote:

No, it does mean it's broken.. Wraiths hitbox is broken also but not to the extent that Pathfinder is.

Do you actually think people just like complaining about Pathfinders? why specifically that legend then? why not Octane or Lifeline.. hmmm?

I can perfectly explain why.

Because lifeline and octane don't have visible components that are not part of their hitbox.

It's that simple.

Message 27 of 69 (469 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Huntinwabits wrote:
@Wingmannedbrowingman is junk imo, I cant hit anything with that gun, seems like it has rubber bullets , I will leave it idc lol.

It's very good, but requires good aim since it's a single fire weapon.

Keep trying it, when you knock people with 90+ damage headshots you'll get why it's the best gun in the game.

Wingman being very ammo efficient also means more arc stars Standard smile

Message 28 of 69 (469 Views)

★★★ Expert

@SethCurry wrote:
@plivxI actually thought he was fixed but hes not his legendary skins his hitbox is still messed up , anyone defending him obviously mains him and are abusing his hitbox flaw

You're welcome to try playing pathfinder.

You're in for a rude awakening when you discover it's much harder to dodge shots than with the smaller legends.

So why don't you?

Also, can people please learn that his legendary skins don't add size to his hitbox! 

It's purely cosmetic, do you guys seriously aim at limbs? Here's a tip, aim at the torso next time. Your comment proves that complainants about his hitbox are casuals who are simply not very good, scapegoating stuff.

Message 29 of 69 (462 Views)

★ Pro
@Wingmannedbro ok well, I see why you have NP hitting the pathfinder because you play on console ps4, witch gives aim assist, so there we have it. Console players don't experience this like a PC player does..
Message 30 of 69 (436 Views)