Re: Why is hitting pathfinder a headache?

by BoaFang7

Original Post

★ Pro

Its not, you just need to not drink so much streamer kool-aid... i go down just as fast playing pathfinder as i do any ither legend... can we please start thinking for ourseleves instead of just going with whatever some celeb/streamer thinks?

Message 11 of 69 (565 Views)

★★★ Guide

His hitbox is broken.Can't believe clueless people are defending it.. they probably main him and abuse this clearly broken legend.

Respawn are just lazy, probably don't know how to fix his hitbox since it used to be too big and now they just broke it completely and left it in the game for 2 months where kids can abuse it and get an obvious advantage. I preferred the game when he was just fat because then people would choose not to play the legend.

Message 12 of 69 (554 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BoaFang7 

I don’t main wraith or pathfinder but all these posts seem like wraith mains crying that they don’t have the smallest hitbox anymore lol

Message 13 of 69 (548 Views)

★★★ Guide

Funny though isn't it how they're all talking about PATHFINDER. No hit reg issues? absolute nonsense if that were the case people would complain about other legends also.

Message 14 of 69 (543 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@plivx i main Pathfinder and The crazy thing is that when i shoot a path its very hard to kill yet when am getting shot at 3 rounds and am *.... netcode this is all due to the netcode not being good.
Message 15 of 69 (542 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BoaFang7 

You do realize that until pathfinders hitbox was corrected to it current state there was a thread about wraiths hitbox every single day so just because people cry about it does not mean it is broken

Message 16 of 69 (539 Views)

★★★ Guide

No, it does mean it's broken.. Wraiths hitbox is broken also but not to the extent that Pathfinder is.

Do you actually think people just like complaining about Pathfinders? why specifically that legend then? why not Octane or Lifeline.. hmmm?

Message 17 of 69 (530 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BoaFang7 

So in your eyes wraith is broken but ok to use but pathfinder is broken and not ok to use ok I understand now and all legends hitboxs are broken 

thr only reason that people complain about pathfinder is because he moves differently than every other legend.  give any legend the pathfinders abilities other than Gibraltar and caustic and people would complain about them 

Message 18 of 69 (525 Views)

★ Pro
@Wingmannedbro wingman is junk imo, I cant hit anything with that gun, seems like it has rubber bullets , I will leave it idc lol.
Message 19 of 69 (516 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So first of all I'm not watching streamers at all, I clearly don't have any time to spend watching other people play the game as I want to play it instead.

Secondly If I really wanted I Would "CRY' about wraith's hitbox too or any legend but no guys only pathfinder's hitbox is wrong and also why would I have a footage of my gameplays.

I'm just a gamer that expresses his feelings about the way pathfinder is the only character having issues if it is either hit-reg or hitbox.

If my topic is too shocking for you, might aswell go check the other topics and just leave mine alone please.

Everyone have their own point of view, like I remember people crying about BFV that people get downed too quickly(that wasn't my impression but yeah, can actually accept it is hard for some people so whatever).

Anyway there's so much to fix in this game and I'm not gonna say anything anymore if it's to get all the hate of people that don't accept critics of a game that isn't even made by them.

Message 20 of 69 (513 Views)