Re: Why is fill teammates bug not fixed yet?!?!

by Marge010

Original Post

Why is fill teammates bug not fixed yet?!?!

★★★★ Guide

How long has it been now?? 4 weeks?? FFS! 

Message 1 of 13 (369 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Marge010 How long is the game out?

Wait that long until it’s fixed XD
Message 2 of 13 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Not sure how this happen, possibly somebody queue, then suddenly they cancel their queue when the game about to start,

but the server already reserved their place and can't find another player to replace it in such a short time.

Message 3 of 13 (339 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Marge010 Because players haven't come up with the solution yet Standard smile
Message 4 of 13 (336 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@asukojo No its a fault that started when they enabled the fill teammates option. It only seems to affect duos mode. At the moment it's 3 out of 5 games where I don't get a teammate. It was worse 2 weeks ago but it's still bad. It's never been this bad before this new option came in
Message 5 of 13 (331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I take it back, its still just as bad. Can't get a single game tonight where I'm not solo! ALL THE MONEY THEY MAKE FROM PEOPLE SPENDING HUNDREDS ON HEIRLOOMS AND THEY CAN'T FIX SIMPLE PROBLEMS LIKE THIS!!!

I'm glad I've only ever paid for the battle pass cos if I'd spent hundreds on this joke of a game I'd be seriously peed off!

They won't be getting anymore money out of me that's for sure! 

Message 6 of 13 (311 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I FOUND A TEMMATE IN DUOS!!! WOOOO HOOOO! Wait a minute..... he's dropped solo, landed and got killed straight away FFS!! 

Message 7 of 13 (308 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Marge010 It seems as if people in duos try to force a full solo mode. When they see they have a teammate, they immediately leave or drop solo Standard smile)

Wondering if this happens more often to steam users or it's the same for everyone. Not for me actually, I do get missing teammates, but way less, at about the same rate it happened before the addition of "No fill" option.
Message 8 of 13 (296 Views)

★ Guide

Yep, ever since they added no fill the duos queue in particular has been broken in about 95% of games. Every once in awhile you drop with a teammate. I make at least one post about it week but as far as I can tell nothing is being done. Hoping maybe they'll have it fixed by season 9. They probably need one or two more collection events to hire someone competent enough to fix it. Although the obvious solution would be just to revert the no fill until it's fixed but I guess they're not willing to do that....

Message 9 of 13 (276 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The main thing that annoys me so much is that when I go into a solo game most other players are in a full squad of 2. If everyone else was solo then it wouldn't be as bad. Why is it only affecting a few people?? 

Message 10 of 13 (246 Views)