Re: Why is Wraith still #1?

by xTomboyRespecter

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Bald or not, Wraith is hot
Between Wraith and Wattson, I would choose Wraith. There's something sad yet endearing about her.
Message 31 of 57 (417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Koochi-Qbut that’s not how ninjas run, it’s one of thoose false believes about ninjas, all they do is lay forward a little for stamina reasons. But they do not lay forward in almost 45 dagrees and they also don’t put their arms in the back, their arms are on their hips to stop the sword from shacking arround.

Another gorgeous western bs story is the use of shurikens... They never used them at all, it was a samurai weapon in general. A Kunai was just a farmingtool and didn’t get used as a weapon either... there are some interesting interviews with one of the last ninjas in japan and he called them pretty much useless and not worth to carry them arround

So yea it’s very cool to run arround with a farming tool Standard smile

oh and btw anime’s are trash

Message 32 of 57 (406 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp Nahhh! Wraith isn’t hot... jessica alba, Scarlett Johanssen, Mariah Carey, J-Lo, Shakira, Beyonce etc, they are hot! Wraith looks good but she doesn’t have that hotness factor :P my opinion btw, you may disagree.

@matzesingt the forward run I knew but forgot about that so thx for reinforming me. Also knew about the kunai one. Shuriken I did not know tho. But you ruined the fantasy for ppl now Frown you should be ashamed! Next you’re gonna say santy claus is not real or that the toothfairy isn’t some burglar thief that’s like Robin Hood in a way!

Despite what they were used for tho, it still looks good, and thats why I included it in the tally. It’s like a sword vs a gun. Gun will usually win but sword will usually look more badass. It doesn’t have to be practical to still be cool :P
Message 33 of 57 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Koochi-QDon’t get me wrong I like kunais shurikens and Co too but but it’s quite Interesting that many believe they are ninja weaponry while one of the last ninjas said he would never carry either of them with him on a mission cuz they are useless( he also mentioned reasons like noise when he has them with him or the fact that steal had to much value and you didn’t just throw steal at people xD)And since most ninjas were pretty poor there was no throwing of valuable things 

I have to agree with you on wraith, she is not hot all for me, I don’t know but I find her nose to big Standard smile that skin with bone armor is still nuts.
Then there comes that anime bs to her and that’s it she is Pfui

Message 34 of 57 (389 Views)

@matzesingt I think she is smelly aswell, she also has bad teeth.
I would take Loba or Bangalore any day, Bangalore looks nice with the sky marshall skin.
Message 35 of 57 (362 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@xx_Dante2k_xxI like loba the most she is hot

Message 36 of 57 (343 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@matzesingtpersonally it's Wattson for me.
Every time she gets hit and goes "I'm in trouble!" I'll rush to her side to help her out. If two of my squadmates are down and one of them is Wattson then she's getting revived first.
I just can't help myself.

Message 37 of 57 (329 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@xTomboyRespecterIt's Wraith for me.
If I see an enemy Bald Wraith, you bet I am on her ash(literally, don't take it otherwise people Tongue out). If two enemies are down, I always finish up the bald Wraith first.
I just can't help myself.
(Sorry about stealing your format. I just couldn't help myself Tongue out)

Message 38 of 57 (313 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp and what about her strafing left and right ??
i can not believe how no one is talking about it until now , her strafe animation is not like any other legends and it's looks faster not from the player perspective but from the enemy prevaricate specially with any skin that have a scarf .
it's very distracting and make her harder to hit , also when she crouch almost her strafe is fast
Message 39 of 57 (304 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 Haven't compared the strafing that much, but the animation does look a lil weird to me. I don't know why, but I find her strafe shooting very funny lol. Devs have said they have thought about changing animation, but that will take away a part of her 'Weeb' personality.
Someone above said 'You guys can forget about devs changing her animation'. Well, I can assume that the person hasn't ever interacted with dev, that's why the dismissive remark.
Message 40 of 57 (298 Views)