Why is Apex trying really hard to turn me toxic?

by Daze623

Original Post

Why is Apex trying really hard to turn me toxic?

★ Expert

Untitled.png

Like why is this even a thing? How am I supposed to enjoy my game when it's already a 2 v 3 at the start of the round?
Now before someone goes "mAyBe tHeY'rE a sMurF!" No. No they are not. If they were I wouldn't be complaining.
Is there no matchmaking or anything to this mode? And  this is during peak hours!
This game is really bringing out my toxic side.
And if you're wondering I didn't play the game out. I just went AFK. I'm not an anime protagonist that's gonna deal with this BS.

Message 1 of 6 (300 Views)

Re: Why is Apex trying really hard to turn me toxic?

Champion
@Daze623 You mean you haven't got plot armour or a secret power up coming? Better pop a Senzu bean.

MM has been shoddy this season. I wouldn't mind it was even but its not in the slightest.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (282 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Daze623 Play Arena for warmup, that's it. And even those 2 or 3 games are just as bad. Either I carry or I don't, only few games where it feels like a actual team game.

What server are you on?
Message 3 of 6 (252 Views)

@Daze623 as someone on the opposite side of the spectrum, i completely agree. i get a few wins in arenas to warm up and when i go into br, suddenly the game thinks i should be with level 500 players who have 3000+ kills on every character. i'm only level 80. trust me when i say that i have about as much fun as you in those lobbies. skull town... ugh... makes me shudder.
Message 4 of 6 (251 Views)

★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp I honestly don't want to touch Arena but it's part of the challenges so I have to play it. I used to love Arena even when I was getting teammates like these. I just told myself "it's still new maybe the matchmaking is still trying to adjust" and now it's still the same. I'm playing on Singapore server around 8PM which is peak hours for apex here.
Message 5 of 6 (215 Views)

★★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp Lol I thought I was the only weirdo who did that, nice
Message 6 of 6 (212 Views)