Re: Why gold weapons always have bad scopes?

by Vladplaya

Original Post

Why gold weapons always have bad scopes?

★★ Guide

Flatline, havoc devotion, all guns that can carry a 3x or 2x/4x... why do they always have a bad 2x scope? :D G7 is going in to gold weapon section, what  scope will it have?

i am thinking AR's should at have a mid range scope on them? Anyone agree?

Message 1 of 15 (473 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TrancyGoose ARs should have 2x on them, not the garbage 1x-2x. G7 will have a 2x-4x bet.
Message 2 of 15 (469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@TrancyGoose1x-2x is the best compromise. Some players are OK with 2x, but there are a few that prefer 1x. Also, there are a lot of people that prefer round shaped optics.

As for G7, it isn't its first time as a gold weapon. Back when it was a sniper, it came with a 4x-10x digi. Then, it came with the 2x-4x, which I don't like, as it obstructs the view too much. Pretty sure it will be a 2x-4x again, though, although I'd like to see it come with 2x or 3x HCOG.

Message 3 of 15 (462 Views)

★★ Guide

I carry flatline, g7 and r301 heavily, and my preferred scope is 3x... :D Best, not too close and not too far, even in a house I will manage well with it. Hate the round 2x scope :D 

Message 4 of 15 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TrancyGoose Holo 2x sucks yup... but all holos suck imo.

Bruiser + Ranger ftw!

But the reason for sucky scopes is, the weaps themselves are amazing so they need a downside... which is the scope. That’s my train of thought
Message 5 of 15 (442 Views)

★★★ Guide

Good weapons should have detachable scopes, so you can put whatever the heck you want on one.

Change my mind.

Message 6 of 15 (427 Views)

★ Pro
@TrancyGoose u know why because its fake gold not original one
Message 7 of 15 (425 Views)

★ Pro
@TrancyGoose they should make u can remove/add whatever in gold gun.
Message 8 of 15 (423 Views)

Champion

Am I the only one who doesnt mind the 1x2 round scope? Would I rather have a 2x or 3x? Sure but I wouldn't turn down a 1x2. 

Yesterday I would get a hemlock with a 3x and then craft a gold barrel. I felt like a professional burst blasting people from ridiculous distance.

Message 9 of 15 (373 Views)

★ Pro
@hayhor All scopes work for me.
Message 10 of 15 (340 Views)