Note: I'm solo so yeah I don't even know why I ended up here

Message 1 of 10 (472 Views)

Re: Why even let me play?

Champion
@Daze623 At least no one will be able to see you! 🤣
Message 2 of 10 (467 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor I actually managed to get 3 kills/assist so I only lost 6 points. I guess I got that going for me which is nice.
Message 3 of 10 (461 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Daze623 Take those values with a grain of salt. I've had a recent match close to 300ms and was barely able to loot, as I was moving 5 steps forward 2 steps back, picking stuff then seeing that loot disappear from my inventory. But after round 2, the lag got back to normal values 60-80ms. Yesterday though, I had a match with a little above 100ms, turned a corner, went inside a building, closed the doors , moved 5-6 feet and then got shot by someone who was 100m away on a building (nope, didn't get shut through the window, was most likely downed outside but didn't get the memo until an eternity later). 2 minutes later I. was fighting with someone and suddenly got the "squad eliminated" screen and only then got shot and felt down. Funny thing, my gas grenade also landed in the room 2-3 seconds after I got eliminated. Something was really off with the buffering, I'd say.
Message 4 of 10 (438 Views)

★★★ Expert

You probably were magical in all that match.  Moving in slow motion while seeming to teleport to your enemies.  Shrugging off bullets that hit you for no damage, while being able to fire full auto and, after a massive delay, landing all your bullets on an enemy in one split second.  You were Merlin.

Message 5 of 10 (385 Views)

★ Expert
@KelRiever that would be nice if it wasn't for the fact everyone else is lagging for me too.
Message 6 of 10 (336 Views)

★ Expert

Untitled.png

Another 300ms ranked server!!
HELL YEAH!!
And oh what's this?

Untitled.png

A penalty even though before I quit it didn't warn me that I would get a penalty?
Amazing!
So this BS didn't just take 36 it took 72 points!
HELL YEAH!!

Message 7 of 10 (335 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Daze623 The penalty warning screen was lagging :P
Message 8 of 10 (317 Views)

★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe I was so annoyed that I forgot to take a screenshot. It said "Your teammates can respawn you. Are you sure you want to quit?" or something along those lines so I thought it was okay to finally quit and then got slapped with a penalty.
Message 9 of 10 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Daze623That's the generic screen that is displayed in casual as well. But my joke might actually be true. If there's lag, there's a good chance that the client and server may not be in sync, client side it's ok (probably considering a local timer), but server side is a no-go (delayed serverside expiration timer start or missing certain updates from the client due to lost packets, or client UI request for the permission flag gets a timeout so it defaults to the OK state).

Message 10 of 10 (307 Views)