Re: Why don't the devs listen to these forums? :(

by Shadowphinx101

Original Post

★★★★ Expert

@Shadowphinx101 Large smile

Of course there are many others on here that made me stay, but you were the first person to ever give me xp. It was the catalyst I needed to make more posts. I also remember you making many posts at the time which I loved and I thought to myself: "Wow, such an experienced forum member liked my post!". And you had an Acorn avatar at the time, do I need to say more? (Your new avatar is also nice, it has a beautiful voice.)  I don't want to list every member here that has contributed to me staying (I would have to list every forum member) with their name. I would only forget someone. Angel Everyone here is amazing.

I only want to highlight @Joseph2004045 and @JoaoCandido2201 . They were the first people to reply to my post, which was also a very positive experience for me. I was so happy when someone replied, especially the very positive feedback from @JoaoCandido2201. And of course @TheSprinter85 also replied a little later.

@TheSprinter85 Is also a big reason why I stayed, because he always helped me out when I had a problem with the forums (and is awesome in general with his kindness and amazing posts)

@TheSprinter85 It's fine if you disagree with some of my opinions, everyone should be able to have their own opinion on every topic. I want to thank you for always giving me such kind feedback, even when you disagree. You encouraged me to make my Acorn & Oak guide Large smile! I also like the cheese part of your post haha Standard smile.

And of course the amazing @EA_David helped me out tremendously when I was about to quit the game due to Rux (Thank you Standard smile!).

I couldn't have quit PvZ anyway, I love it so so much. I just wasn't having fun anymore due to the problem and he helped to clear it up, enabling me to enjoy the game again. Therefore I also want to thank the developers for making these awesome games, even if their communication leaves a lot to be desired.

Message 11 of 14 (354 Views)

★ Expert

I farted on this post.

Message 12 of 14 (333 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Gormey Hmm I smell something. Must be that area of humour you instil, according to @Shadowphinx101 Wink

Message 13 of 14 (314 Views)

★★ Expert
Message 14 of 14 (289 Views)