Why don’t I just buy a PC! Really?

by LtHitlis

Original Post

Re: Why don’t I just buy a PC! Really?

★★★★ Guide

@ViralBane wrote:

Unless the console manufacturer supports a mouse and keyboard there's nothing the game developers can do about it. Your only option is to buy an adapter that allows you to do it, and they are around. Always have been. You should be asking your console manufacturer to make it native before you harp on the developers for it. Which is why people tell you to buy a PC. 

step one complete. thats why he's asking the dev

Message 31 of 35 (228 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So you like having an unfair advantage over console players? With new games coming out at least we will soon have the ability to block K&M players and they will be stuck playing against each other. Will be great to finally have some fairness in games. And you're right, you should be playing on P.C. if you want K&M

Message 32 of 35 (186 Views)

★★ Pro

@Chookity_-_pahh it was probably a headshot, The Krabs can do 200+ to the head. Though I seem to remember with certain helms it would do something like 192...

And just to add my two cents, I say keep M&K away from console. This way everyone has roughly the same rubbish aim (with respect to PC gaming) which I personally prefer, battles become a test of strategy instead of whoever's better at point-and-click adventure games. 

Message 33 of 35 (176 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Silz616https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya41Ztivc7U

You guys are either in denial or uninformed but this is cheating and hugely popular on console.

Message 34 of 35 (173 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

My advice is this. First off it doesn't matter what other people say to you. They are just spewing toxicity like 90% of the time.

If you don't like playing games on a PC then don't. I know a lot of gamers who play on console and love it.

I personally love PC. But I have been looking into the new Xbox that is coming out late 2020. They are getting beefier and more like PC's anyways with what you can do with them.

As of right now for gaming I still believe PC>console... but in the next 5-10 years I feel like they are going to be almost exactly the same.

Message 35 of 35 (168 Views)