Re: Why does this game still not have a SOLO MODE ?

by johnmiceter

Original Post

★★ Guide
@Tad844 I try to do this, but im not consistent at this game and not good enough to solo on my own. Some games I can get 10 kills and other games my aiming is so bad, mostly because I have 3 people focusing at me at once and then they hold hands and rush you.

Its impossible vsing players like this when they play as one.
Message 11 of 16 (277 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hey @johnmiceter 

Don't know what you're talking about. Duos was much more successful for the health of the game for Solos according to Respawn's data and that is true.

Solos should only ever be available as an LTM and not a permanent feature.

Message 12 of 16 (266 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@CompleatBeetThat was a long time ago, I bet you any money if they bought back Solos now, it would be more successful then it was back then.

Everybody that wants to play duos just plays trios anyway as you can take a mate in trios and still go well. But its very hard to solo in trios and I know so many players that would love solo mode brought back, not just friends, but lots of players I meet in games and in streams say the same thing.

Message 13 of 16 (256 Views)

★★ Guide

I play duos a lot. Also I'm fairly confident the game wasn't (and probably won't be) designed for solos.

Message 14 of 16 (249 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry when i say that. but in fact this dude is right you cant put a player that try to play an fast pase shooter how it has to be palyed with all day looting idiot that messes your game up.

You simply get teamed on and you find your self getting pushed by mutliple players and yes thats frustrating. On the other side people complain a lot about this random matchmaking system that presents you people that have to be carried to be  able to proceed because you dont want this kind of players to quit out of commerzial reasons and not this stupid excuses  because of somebody just try to screw his teammates. Your obviosly have less ingame experience when say words like this. Instead of justifiying your selfs with that garbage argument because your mates sucks.  put a * solo mode into the game and prepare the character skills for solo mode (you know it wouldnt take much to do so) and everyone is satisfide point. As long people can play this game in squads you cant just blame those who want a solo mode. 

Message 15 of 16 (194 Views)

Just a thought for all of you that really want to play "Solo", the game is and was not designed for solo play. It was designed as a team based BR so try and do your best to play with your Random teammates or find some friends so that you can play as a team. I know it is not always possible to get the other Randoms on the same page as you are on so maybe try to get on their page. Yes it can be frustrating but it is what it is.

If you do not want to play with other's then this game might not be best suited for you. Maybe find another game that suits your playstyle. Or just ready up with the no fill option.

Please do not get me wrong here there are times where I wish I could have jumped solo because the JM messed us up or one teammate and I were on the same page but probably someone like you decided to play solo on us and left us at a distinct disadvantage. Again it is what it is, and I try to do my best with the other person then. 

I do think that a LTM Solo mode would be great for a short time, however I do like playing with others especially some of may friends. I have had some of my most fun and memorable games, good, bad or ugly with Randoms. There are even a few Randoms that have made it to my friends list and occasionally we play together.

Remember there is no I in team.       

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 16 of 16 (170 Views)