Why does this game cheat so bad?

by Gotham_I87

Original Post

Why does this game cheat so bad?

★★★★★ Newbie

First off, let start out by saying I’m a HUGE NFS fan. While a lot of people love their Fortnite, RDR2, and various sports games I’ve always been drawn to racing games and unless there is some sort of underground version that I know nothing about I think I’ve played every NFS game except for the newest (Payback). I’ll admit I’m not the type of guy who pre orders or is willing to stand in lines for hours for a game so it may take me a while before I’ll purchase the game. So I’ve had the 2015 NFS for awhile but never played all that much and now that I find myself playing more and more I see things the game does that doesn’t make sense to me in the slightest. Now I understand you wanna make the game as challenging as possible and I get that, but on several different occasions while doing a mission race let’s say it’s a time trail it was actually Eddies challenge #9 I have hands down the fastest car I post the fastest lap but it NEVER fails right before the timer ends it switches me with the second fastest time..... to say if I’ve raced it once I’ve raced it a thousand times is a HUGE understatement. Not only that but it seems like traffic was put in the game to specifically target the player, Idk how many times I’ve seen a car stopped at the part of the road that’s been cornered off and when I got close the car then pulls out???? That’s happened so many times yes I’ve seen the computer hit cars as well but it’s always the already on the road. (BTW I don’t play with others online players I always raced alone so it’s not lag) I could name off a few other things but the ones I named are the ones that happen on a regular basis that make my skin crawl. For those that think it’s BS and maybe I just suck at the game, your more than welcome to come try for yourself. Shoot I’ll even let ya prop your feet up and order you some pizza 

Message 1 of 3 (605 Views)

Re: Why does this game cheat so bad?

★★★★★ Newbie

I beat the challenge on my first try after making this post?????? Coincidence I think not

Message 2 of 3 (600 Views)

Re: Why does this game cheat so bad?

★★ Expert

@Gotham_I87 

Hello and yes I agree with you on the fact the game has A.I. cars getting in the way on purpose.

I find this annoying as well, but that's EA logic for you it's all backward's!

As for cheaters, the game comes designed to fail out of the box! 

EA is all about creating a game with as little cost to them as they can create it.

As you can tell by now in your life long experience of playing NFS, the games just seem to be unintelligent in design.

I'm an old timer and have been playing games since the first game systems came out back in the 1970s! 

I gotta tell you I find more joy in those old school basic games then this NFS 2015.

Senseless car race missions and challenges, along with a gazillion cut scenes of stupidity and lame Rock Star drinks! LOL

Cheaters in this game make no sense to me! 

I mean the game is poorly designed it doesn't even make any sense to m why people use cheats in this low-grade game?

I mean the game is already dumbed down and way too simple to play.

I feel like the game was a waste of cash just like NFS Payback was.

EA & Ghost studios are all about cutting corners and rushing the development of these games!

The finished product always ends up on day one with bugs and missing items.

The items should be in the game but have to be patched in at later date after release time I have noticed on this game and on Payback.

As gamers, we deserve more quality for our money, not more filler!

Have a great day. :eahigh_file:

Message 3 of 3 (462 Views)