Why does the PC have its own market ?

by GamerDH1995

Original Post

Re: Cross Fut Market

★★★ Newbie

I agree that, PC Market is worst market on FIFA and cards are more expensive than other platforms. And there is low supply and it`s makes cards expensive. only problem at PC is market, and EA easliy can solve this, but i think they dont love PC players.

Message 31 of 70 (685 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Caetere Guys don't let this topic die until we get an answer from EA
Message 32 of 70 (630 Views)

Why does the PC have its own market ?

★ Guide

This is simply ridiculous and unfair. On PC, the players will be much more expensive. I hate that the PC is completely disadvantaged here. So for us PC players crossplay brings nothing at all if console players can buy much better players for less coins. Why has PC and console not together the market? explains it to me that's just lousy

Message 33 of 70 (559 Views)

Re: Why does the PC have its own market ?

★★★ Apprentice
@GamerDH1995 Maybe they just fear if cheaters ruin the full market so for the first try they dont add pc to the party :/
Message 34 of 70 (539 Views)

★ Guide

Why must all suffer when there are a few idiots who can not play properly? And against cheaters EA must do just then what. Every year the PC is disadvantaged. I do not buy extra ne console and then still 100 dollars For 1 game. I would like to hear a community manager here. What is the excuse. I think it's just laziness to program it correctly.

Message 35 of 70 (529 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@GamerDH1995 Lots of cheaters on pc that buy and sell coins. I think they just afraid that market will be ruined by that. I play on pc for many years and never noticed any disadvantage. So the cards are more expansive but you can also sell you players for more. And bad comes to worse you can just turne off the crosplay option and play only with pc players just like we did all this years.
Message 36 of 70 (507 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have been playing on pc for many years and do not understand what is the problem? So cards are more expensive but it also means that you can sell your cards for more. Just turn off the crossplay option and play with pc players like we did all this years. It is never take me more than 10 sec to fined opponent. Millions of people play on pc and will continue to do so. And the only reason they do not include pc into the cross market is that many people buy and sell coins on pc. This will ruin the market.

Message 37 of 70 (593 Views)

★ Guide

EA needs to get off its * and ban such players completely. Then you would have one problem less.

Message 38 of 70 (585 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@GamerDH1995 I agree. But other than that tell me what is the problem to turn off the crossplay option and play like we played for years? I guess it is easier for ea just to isolate pc players then to fight all these coins sellers.
Message 39 of 70 (580 Views)

★ Guide

I only started playing on PC with Fifa 22 because I don't see the point of the new consoles, because most full price games are full of bugs anyway etc. Didn't like Fifa 22 on PC because it had a lot of crashes. And have a very good PC. It was also only the case with Fifa why ever

@drgretghdsg wrote:
@GamerDH1995I agree. But other than that tell me what is the problem to turn off the crossplay option and play like we played for years? I guess it is easier for ea just to isolate pc players then to fight all these coins sellers.

Message 40 of 70 (563 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help