Why does respawn keep ruining there own games?

by saintxaequitas81

Original Post

Why does respawn keep ruining there own games?

★★★★ Apprentice

why do they continue to destroy their own game? Im a devoted fan. And every time you do this titanfall 1, arc mines arc nades smart pistol. Titanfall 2 g2 and spitfire. Apex legends shotguns everywhere op as anything else i mentioned. Is the goal here to make the most easily exploited guns in any game ever because your on a roll???!!!

Message 1 of 6 (470 Views)

Re: Why does respawn keep ruining there own games?

★★ Pro
@saintxaequitas81 Is your issue with shotguns based on how good they are at close range?
Message 2 of 6 (463 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

My issue is with how wide the shot is at mid range and the massive amount of damage on off shots direct hits up close for 110 and 56 when they arent on point

Message 3 of 6 (445 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Extremejinks Its basically 2 shots at mid range or up close ive had shots way off that drop people thats not because im good its because it does way to much damage even fortnite nerfed them because its easy too easy
Message 4 of 6 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@saintxaequitas81 Isn't that what a shotgun does? Deal high damage in CQC?
Message 5 of 6 (381 Views)

@saintxaequitas81 The PK is the only shotgun remotely decent at mid range. The mastiff is decent in CQC. But I’ve tried to use it and often get dropped before I can land 2 shots. Good R-99 players can dump an entire mag into me before I can accurately fire 2 mastiff shots.

If you carry a solid mid range gun such as the Hemlock and solid CQC you’ll out shoot the mastiff in most instances.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 6 (349 Views)