Re: Why does bullets slow you down

by hayhor

Original Post

Why does bullets slow you down

★ Guide

Like why does bullets slow you down ? I always wanted to know that and I never received a answer it’s really annoying especially when ur lifeline all you can do is run 

Message 1 of 26 (3,368 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Rahz_VIIWell I mean if you are running in real life and get shot are you still going run full speed or be slowed down? As for lifeline some top 5 pros in the world main lifeline and do just fine being aggressive. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 26 (3,359 Views)

★ Guide
@E9ine_AC But most people aren’t pros plus can you phase in real life can you get a pylon out ur * that stop grenade and incoming missiles.
Message 3 of 26 (3,343 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro
@Rahz_VIIwhat!? it is good mechanic, it make u play more tactic not u just aim.
Message 4 of 26 (3,323 Views)

Champion
@Rahz_VII They dont slow the gas man!
Message 5 of 26 (3,285 Views)

★ Guide
@hayhor Of course not lol
Message 6 of 26 (3,282 Views)

Hero
@Rahz_VII No but the game has to have some realistic feel in places.... Bullets slightly slow you down they do not remotely stop anyone from escaping if its possible without even being shot at. You should work on your move mechanics get wall jumps down get bunny hops down cause at no point should the slowing of a bullet become a factor in your game play.

Message 7 of 26 (3,270 Views)

★ Guide
@E9ine_AC It doesn’t for me but when you have a teammate that’s a girl that’s not 100 percent good at the game stuff like that matters
Message 8 of 26 (3,250 Views)

Hero
@Rahz_VII So the game is suppose to be designed around females who cant game? Cause NRG and few other serious pro players have very very talented females. There is no crutch with the female talk anymore everyone wants equal rights. Being a female has nothing to do with game skill at all. Nor should it cater to it.

Message 9 of 26 (3,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@E9ine_AC well this isnt a game focused on realism, and even then a game as realsitic as R6 doesnt have anything like this game mechanic.
Message 10 of 26 (3,047 Views)