Why does Wattson deactivate teammates’ skills?

by tiger8lily

Original Post

Re: Why does Wattson deactivate teammates’ skills?

Champion
@E9ine_AC When caustics gas slowed teammates and hindered vision no one wanted to play with one. His ultimate still affects vision so it has some effect.
Message 11 of 16 (207 Views)

Hero
@hayhor Well when other legends hit like gibby hindered vision. It makes a shaking effect with a major slow down. I hate playing with a gibby because of this.

I am not saying caustic is not in good place im just stating he is what made it unbalanced compared to others. The major aspect the other ults do his is now gone.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 16 (200 Views)

★★★ Novice

Considering it does let teammates use their throwables and skills within very small circle of her ult, I don’t think it’s intended to deactivate them just a few steps away from it.

The area of protection and the one where teammates can use throwables should match. I’ve never read EA explaining there’s a difference between those two areas.

Message 13 of 16 (195 Views)

★ Expert
@tiger8lily I wish there was a better visual queue to know if you're still in the zone or not.
Message 14 of 16 (603 Views)

★★★ Novice

That would make everyone’s life easier.

Message 15 of 16 (178 Views)

Champion
@hayhor Pretty much. They should make everything a bit more friendly. Its the same when you have a noob bangalore or Gibby and you just end up running around blind and/or stunned. They nerfed it with Crypto to stop the whole Wraith, Revenant and Crypto composition.

Sure you could say some will be overpowered but surely it should reward good team synchronisation.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 16 of 16 (155 Views)